• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm sure it wasn't Roethlisberger's fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those interceptions must have happened because the ball was greased!

You know.....I'm looking but I see Big Ben has 9 INT's on the year while your QB has 10. I also see Big Ben has 32 TD's and your QB only has 19.

Are you sure you have a leg to stand on?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few things, ben was at fault, he played bad,

This thread backfired a bit on you eh? why joke about r*pe?....

also good try at least ben made the playoffs, and the pro bowl, and many other accomplishments......kaep, well ehhhh i got nothing

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know.....I'm looking but I see Big Ben has 9 INT's on the year while your QB has 10. I also see Big Ben has 32 TD's and your QB only has 19.

Are you sure you have a leg to stand on?

no hes trying to be funny and retaliate for the "im sure it wasn't kaeps fault" thread thats been going on for a long time, because well its relevant........and 49er fans still believe in the hat savior

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an idiot… That is all

Another classy Steeler fan. I rest my case.

It just kills me how Ben is innocent but a Steeler fan is the fist one to call Ray Lewis a murderer. Its priceless.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause my parents taught me if you can't say something nice about someone, pummel them mercilessly until they see things your way. They got pummeled yesterday.

Indeed...on your other point...have at it man, but I have no issues with the Hawks, or Hawks fans in general.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben's a slimeball. Even if you buy his story which is I went into the bathroom with a college girl who was obviously drunk off of her ass to have sex while a couple of my cronies watched the door then I don't see how you could come to any other conclusion. He's just some big idiot that thinks he's gods gift because he can play the QB position at a high level in the NFL.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd agree if it was only a one time deal, but more then that is calling it like it is. I'm amazed at the Steeler fans who let their daughters wear his jersey. If it was even in question, no daughter of mine would ever be seen with one (of course my daughter has better taste then the Steelers anyway so I don't have to worry). If it was a player on another team, you would be damn sure that the Steeler fans would let everybody know about it. Just because he plays on their team though, its ok. I live near Pittsburgh. I know how they act.

And reading this and several of your other posts we all know what a high class scumbag you are.... Dont stand in a glass house and throw stones, you and the op can just do yourselves a favor and worry about your own sad ass existences and pull the strap ons out of y'alls asses

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few things, ben was at fault, he played bad,

This thread backfired a bit on you eh? why joke about r*pe?....

also good try at least ben made the playoffs, and the pro bowl, and many other accomplishments......kaep, well ehhhh i got nothing
Yes, congratulations on finishing your season a game and a half better than Kaep and making it to the END of last week vs the beginning for the 49ers. And one less interception on the season wow. Given some of the throws that Kaep threw this season I'm not sure why you're so proud of that. I'll bet that when Kaepernick has sex it's consensual among BOTH parties. Not sure exactly how this thread backfired :scratch:

Last edited by a moderator:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another classy Steeler fan. I rest my case.

It just kills me how Ben is innocent but a Steeler fan is the fist one to call Ray Lewis a murderer. Its priceless.

I rest my case as well..

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, congratulations on finishing your season a game and a half better than Kaep and making it to the END of last week vs the beginning for the 49ers. And one less interception on the season wow. Given some of the throws that Kaep threw this season I'm not sure why you're so proud of that. I'll bet that when Kaepernick has sex it's consensual among BOTH parties. Not sure exactly how this thread backfired :scratch:

Making it to the playoffs and sitting at home watching the playoffs are two HUGE differences... I don't care if you make the playoffs by 1 game or 2 over another team... The difference is the same. Fans of teams that don't make the playoffs use that same excuse every postseason. But sure, you keep on believing whatever you want. Ben is still thousands of miles above Kaep regardless.

And how exactly do you know that the sex wasn't consensual??? Just because both girls spouted off "r*pe" after the incident with no conclusive evidence? The first skeezer saw an opportunity for a big payday, and the second saw crosshairs on an already suspected offender, that is all. If he was guilty at any point in time then he would have been convicted.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making it to the playoffs and sitting at home watching the playoffs are two HUGE differences... I don't care if you make the playoffs by 1 game or 2 over another team... The difference is the same. Fans of teams that don't make the playoffs use that same excuse every postseason. But sure, you keep on believing whatever you want. Ben is still thousands of miles above Kaep regardless.

And how exactly do you know that the sex wasn't consensual??? Just because both girls spouted off "r*pe" after the incident with no conclusive evidence? The first skeezer saw an opportunity for a big payday, and the second saw crosshairs on an already suspected offender, that is all. If he was guilty at any point in time then he would have been convicted.
Agreed that the Steelers were just a little less shitty than the 49ers this season :wink:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed that the Steelers were just a little less shitty than the 49ers this season :wink:

Change+quot+the+point+quot+to+quot+joke+quot+_3c54cfa19060ccbea9ca669aaa752af4.gif

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And reading this and several of your other posts we all know what a high class scumbag you are.

I get called a name because I call something like it is?

Dont stand in a glass house and throw stones
The QB on my favorite team was never accused of being a sexual deviant and if he was, I wouldn't be supporting him, so not sure where this is coming from.

you and the op can just do yourselves a favor and worry about your own sad ass existences and pull the strap ons out of y'alls asses
Look out everybody, we have another tough guy posting from that human urinal that is Pittsburgh. Probably drunk on that weasel piss Iron City. What a fan base.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.