• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm sure it wasn't Roethlisberger's fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those interceptions must have happened because the ball was greased!

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why use the word, "Rapist" at all? I know you're trying to be funny but that is a very serious thing... It's sexual violence towards a person... Not a word that should be taken lightly imo... Not a fan of using that to describe Big Ben... JM2C...

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was accused of date r*pe by a woman in Pittsburgh. Big Ben claimed it was consensual.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what's worse, losing tonight against Baltimore or losing to Tim Tebow the last time the Steelers made the playoffs.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what's worse, losing tonight against Baltimore or losing to Tim Tebow the last time the Steelers made the playoffs.
Defiantly losing to Tebow, that's just fucking embarrising.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was accused of date r*pe by a woman in Pittsburgh. Big Ben claimed it was consensual.

Accused is one thing, being found guilty of is another.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound: :pound: :pound:

That's almost original.....

You must be mad cause your wanna be thug bitch quarterback was watching Big Ben on his big screen.....

Hahahahahaha

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a fan of Big Ben, but you guys are aware that there are women out there who fool around with players with the intention of blowing the r*pe whistle and getting a huge pay day, right? I am convinced this is what happened to Big Ben and he was never convicted. Unless he has been accused on other different occasions that I am not aware of, then I am convinced this woman was a gold digger.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why use the word, "Rapist" at all? I know you're trying to be funny but that is a very serious thing... It's sexual violence towards a person... Not a word that should be taken lightly imo... Not a fan of using that to describe Big Ben... JM2C...

I'd agree if it was only a one time deal, but more then that is calling it like it is. I'm amazed at the Steeler fans who let their daughters wear his jersey. If it was even in question, no daughter of mine would ever be seen with one (of course my daughter has better taste then the Steelers anyway so I don't have to worry). If it was a player on another team, you would be damn sure that the Steeler fans would let everybody know about it. Just because he plays on their team though, its ok. I live near Pittsburgh. I know how they act.

Last edited by a moderator:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd agree if it was only a one time deal, but more then that is calling it like it is. I'm amazed at the Steeler fans who let their daughters wear his jersey. If it was even in question, no daughter of mine would ever be seen with one (of course my daughter has better taste then the Steelers anyway so I don't have to worry). If it was a player on another team, you would be damn sure that the Steeler fans would let everybody know about it. Just because he plays on their team though, its ok. I live near Pittsburgh. I know how they act.

You don't really know what happened yet you've basically painted the man guilty and covering all Steeler fans with a blanket statement...BS.

I have a daughter and it would be her decision to wear his jersey or not...not mine.

My position from the beginning with the GA case after hearing from people who were supposedly there and local law enforcement that did speak on it...That young lady put herself in a compromised and embarrassing position...her way out was to claim r*pe...there was no evidence to support it...that said, r*pe or not r*pe, Ben has no business being in that position and clearly was wrong.

Same with the Vegas situation.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't like the first pass that was picked, but he had help screwing that up, so I give him half a break there. That 2nd INT was just bad though.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're an idiot… That is all

Status
Not open for further replies.