• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm proud of my team of Ghey Losers

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you really? Cause if you did, then :suds:

But if you knew that melt down was coming I'm pissed you didn't give me the heads up cause that cost me!

Yep, I bet on the Broncos outright and on the prop "over 5.5 sacks."

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I saw that. Nice win........figured you were just confused on which team.you had picked to cheer for when you woke up.

It was one of those "I win either way" bets.

I only wish I hadn't blown several hundred V's on North Carolina last week...I would have gladly put more on Denver.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right.

Don't be mad, it's what real fans do: they support their homosexual, petulant, race-baiting losers, win or lose - but mostly lose.

Carolina will be back. Not 18-wins back, but they will very likely dominate that lousy NFC South again next season, and there really isn't another dominant NFC team out there, so I like their chances in the playoffs in 2016-17.

Livid hay-tores will once again be livid at Cam's ghey gyrating and sideways fancy prancing, yo.

Congrats to the Champs on a particularly well-executed defensive game plan to limit the league's number one offense to 10 pernts. History will remember this as one of the biggest upsets in the Superb Owl era...especially given that they were quarterbacked by an older, druggier Trent Dilfer...who is evidently also a drunk.

Peace out.

The Bronco DEF made the biggest plays in the game so they should take center stage, but the Panther D have nothing to be ashamed of...they played a great game as well.

I thought DEN coached the game better as well. Shula continued to block the edge pass rushers one on one, which pretty much made it a feast...Miller vs Remmers...I didn't get that one...also...no quick passing game or screen game to slow down the rush...it was playaction or misdirection type play and neither worked very well.

Will be back...pretty much...they need to make some decisions on some key vet guys like Charles Johnson, Thomas Davis, etc. A few key FA guys like Norman, Remmers. You never can say what will happen next year, but if Ealy is able to take over the pass rush DE role, you can expect for the Panthers to be in the mix again next yr.