• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm out...

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel shame because I can't quit college football.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me tell ya something, duck. If a flag is presented and you don't show some respect that's your right as an American but it's damn sure "dissing". If you take a knee during the National Anthem that's "dissing". I don't expect a high chair, spoon throwing liberal to accept any of this but the majority of us are sick of your excuses and sly rejoinders about how showing some common respect to others and our national symbols is somehow racist, narrow minded or whatever the hell you want to call it. I'm no "Karen". I'm just one more guy who served in uniform, got hit 3 times and did my duty so all of us can try to get along under one flag. If you don't want to play by those rules, then kick rocks. /rant off

when a man doesn't stand up for a flag its dissing but when man doesn't stand up for other men what do we call it?
no one seems more divided by this than those that are or have served. I know plenty with takes on either side of the debate. Ive also seen people in the Military try their hardest to get inside at the end of the day so they aren't out when Retreat and To the Colors are played. but taking a knee is the disrespectful move?

people of color are tired of being treated differently under a flag that is supposed to show some common respect to all but we are not always treated that way. Im half Japanese and have been told to go back to China and told if your people didnt eat weird food we wouldnt have Corona. among other shit.

so when you say kick rocks are you also telling me to leave? a country i was born in? a country my Father and his father were born in? a country my Japanese American family was interned in? but then it was ok for my Japanese Grandfather to also serve in the US Military?

do i have it as hard as others? not even close
do i understand where they are coming from? yes

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people of color are tired of being treated differently under a flag that is supposed to show some common respect to all but we are not always treated that way. Im half Japanese and have been told to go back to China and told if your people didnt eat weird food we wouldnt have Corona. among other shit.

People have been assholes to each other for various reasons for thousands of years. I get where they're coming from too but all these organizations putting out platitudes I think is causing more harm than good. It comes across as disingenuous. The other problem is people can't seem to separate BLM the organization from BLM the movement. They seem to be different things.

I'm tired of the extremes on both sides that paint everyone with a broad brush honestly lol.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PROP expands opportunities for social justice statements on uniforms

Glad I was able to see LSU win the National Championship as the greatest team ever my last year watching sports.

Peace be with all you motherfuckers. :happy:

tumblr_m0p2xzyrL81rntezlo1_400.gif

Hw8ln6MbFOXGuMaTtcongCQnt2ak1vY6JESbGvMmZgHELoQj5RrFGch-sQEhKOMRxgTyK_M7hyq7CdumYJbuHPX2jcUUlx0ihiv8SafxGXaTxTTUdP5WAL6ZHgC6c47c64Ht5oKo9Wvrx5Fd

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's going to be responsible for the Wake Up Bitches thread every Saturday?

you're right, WTF?

Who do we report to now. Not sure I'm gonna be willing to report to some random yankee, or heaven forbid, an Aggie or Sooner. Naw, that aint happening

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take care of that pussy.

Sounds like it might be a little bit dry.