• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm already working the plastic

4thefences

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I've been swiping that card! Going to 3 spring games the 3rd week of March and drum roll....Going to my 1st opening day with the entire family. Have to buy a seat for Jordyn this year, but hey what are grandpas supposed to do?! This is how much we have been anticipating baseball. We wore our Rockies jerseys during the Super Bowl! Lets play ball!

67RedSox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both delighted and jealous to hear this. SRF at TS towards the end of March will allow you to see pretty much the 25 man roster the Rockies open the season with. The best part of your Post was learning Jordyn will be there to experience Opening Day. Hard to believe this will be her 3rd season. I suppose she'll be looking for Jamie Moyer (who will be doing doing the colour on Phillies TV this year I hear ). Alas, there will be no # 17 on the field for the first time since 1996 but as a new generation of Rockies fan Jordyn can grow up with a new generation of Rockies players like Nolan Arenado yet always be able to say she was there to see Todd Helton play.