• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm a moron... insight?

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not insight I'm a moron..... call it 'standard' scoring....

1 RB, 2 RB's or 1RB and 3 WR's.... who would YOU start this week?

RB's
Charles, Jamaal KCC RB (Q) 46 6
Davis, Knile KCC RB 333 6
Ridley, Stevan NEP RB 220 10
Young, Darrel WAS RB 124 10

WR's
Cobb, Randall GBP WR 232 9
Floyd, Michael ARI WR 254 4
Hester, Devin ATL WR (P) 214 9
Holmes, Andre OAK WR 74
Jones, James OAK WR 249 5
Washington, Nate TEN WR 60 9
Of course not Holmes... if I WAIT until Monday....then what with Charles/Davis?

Last edited by a moderator:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, welcome to the club, there's always room for one more.

Charles if he plays, Kniles if he doesn't..thats a given..you have to leave one spot open for Monday night

Cobb is a given

IMHO Floyd is also a given

Any points at all for return yardage? if so Hester is an interesting choice..if not, he's too gimmicky to rely on if you don't have to

So if no return yardage/scores..I"m split between Ridley and James Jones..the Streater injury will help Jones out a bit, and Ridley has a cherry matchup..but he also could be on the short end of the lead RB straw drawing during pregame in Belechik's little shop of horrors.

My gut says Ridley..so the right call is probably Nate Washington..lol

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, welcome to the club, there's always room for one more.

Charles if he plays, Kniles if he doesn't..thats a given..you have to leave one spot open for Monday night

Cobb is a given

IMHO Floyd is also a given

Any points at all for return yardage? if so Hester is an interesting choice..if not, he's too gimmicky to rely on if you don't have to

So if no return yardage/scores..I"m split between Ridley and James Jones..the Streater injury will help Jones out a bit, and Ridley has a cherry matchup..but he also could be on the short end of the lead RB straw drawing during pregame in Belechik's little shop of horrors.

My gut says Ridley..so the right call is probably Nate Washington..lol

I apologize for my OP...Yes, Cobb and Floyd are starting. Jones has actually put up nice numbers. I figure Ridley as a KNOWN starter...is a given (? ) ...UNLESS I PLAY THIS GAME >>>.....so maybe the real question is...... put in the early line-up W/O the KC backs? Or hold off on................ who...............and plug in a KC RB (and which one).

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have to hold off unless you hear for certain that Charles is or isn't playing by Sunday morning..either CHarles or Kniles would be a better start than Ridley IMHO..that has to be one of your spots

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have to hold off unless you hear for certain that Charles is or isn't playing by Sunday morning..either CHarles or Kniles would be a better start than Ridley IMHO..that has to be one of your spots

Got it. I'm concerned that Reid will not give Charles the touches he needs assuming he 'starts'. We (Philly guys) know Reid panics and starts tossin' the ball. Not a big deal in a one back offense.........but if he is going to go light on him and 'split ' carries with both backs... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it. I'm concerned that Reid will not give Charles the touches he needs assuming he 'starts'. We (Philly guys) know Reid panics and starts tossin' the ball. Not a big deal in a one back offense.........but if he is going to go light on him and 'split ' carries with both backs... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

well in that same breath..what happens when Ridley struggles a bit? Or even worse if he even ALMOST fumbles? it'll be the Shane Vareen show for the rest of the game..there's limited risk both ways there, but at least with KC backs, you know they're committed to running the ball at all costs. Belechik can always turn the game over to Brady. Andy Reid only has Alex Smith and no one to throw to worth a damn

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry, missed this...isn't KC playing Monday? That's what has me ???on the 'game day decision'.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm. Floyd is on a bye. Unless that's Malcolm.

Charles/Davis
Ridley
Cobb
Jones