• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Illinois gametime change...

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really see how the hurricane should effect the Nebraska - Illinois game. I don't care if the east coast is getting clobbered. They probably won't even have electricity. Maybe, if they are holed up and have a generator they will be watching TV instead of running their refrigerator and their heat. (sarcasm alert)

Remember, the NCAA/College/B1G really cares about the kids, unless of course, it involves money.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't really see how the hurricane should effect the Nebraska - Illinois game. I don't care if the east coast is getting clobbered. They probably won't even have electricity. Maybe, if they are holed up and have a generator they will be watching TV instead of running their refrigerator and their heat. (sarcasm alert)

Remember, the NCAA/College/B1G really cares about the kids, unless of course, it involves money.

Money is the only religion to the corporate world here in America.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not changed because of the Nebraska game. The Maryland game was moved from evening to morning because of the hurricane threat and Nebraska was moved out 20 minutes because of that.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's not changed because of the Nebraska game. The Maryland game was moved from evening to morning because of the hurricane threat and Nebraska was moved out 20 minutes because of that.

The only reason why I posted that link was to alert Nebraska fans about the gametime change. True story!

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason why I posted that link was to alert Nebraska fans about the gametime change. True story!
The only reason I posted was because HIB10 didn't understand how the hurricane would effect Illinois. True Story!! :D