• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you're an alcoholic with 33 minutes to kill...

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this video is fucking great. The guy that put it together deserves an Oscar. A couple things stood out to me:

1. T-Mac's voice sounded so different at the beginning of the decade vs how it sounds today.
2. John Mayberry Jr. had 5 (five!) walk-off hits in the 2010s
3. I lost count of the number of Maikel Franco walk-offs, but he had what seemed like a million of them

And while I don't want to give any spoilers away, I will just say that the video features various Philadelphia legends, heroes, and icons, including but not limited to:

Brian Schneider
Wilson Valdez
Ben Francisco
Ross Gload
Ty Wigginton
Juan Pierre (on an epic walk-off infield single- classic Juan Pierre)
Nate Schierholtz
Kevin Frandsen (twice)
"Downtown" Domonic Brown (twice)
Michael Young (twice)
Reid Brignac (twice- how did I miss this guy?)
Cody Asche (twice)
Jeff "Frenchy" Francoeur
Peter Bourjos (on another infield single- which doesn't necessarily make me think "classic" Peter Bourjos because I don't think anything about Peter Bourjos is really classic but I'll go ahead and call it "classic Peter Bourjos" anyway)
Jimmy Paredes (I miss this fucking guy- Jimmy!!!!!!!)
Tommy Joseph (twice)
Ty Kelly
Aaron "The German" Altherr (twice)
Trevor Plouffe

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this video is fucking great. The guy that put it together deserves an Oscar. A couple things stood out to me:

1. T-Mac's voice sounded so different at the beginning of the decade vs how it sounds today.
3. I lost count of the number of Maikel Franco walk-offs, but he had what seemed like a million of them

And while I don't want to give any spoilers away, I will just say that the video features various Philadelphia legends, heroes, and icons, including but not limited to:

Brian Schneider
Wilson Valdez
Ben Francisco
Ross Gload
Ty Wigginton
Nate Schierholtz
Kevin Frandsen (twice)
Michael Young (twice)
Cody Asche (twice)
Jeff "Frenchy" Francoeur
Peter Bourjos (on another infield single- which doesn't necessarily make me think "classic" Peter Bourjos because I don't think anything about Peter Bourjos is really classic but I'll go ahead and call it "classic Peter Bourjos" anyway)
Tommy Joseph (twice)
Ty Kelly
Trevor Plouffe

I always thought they used John Mayberry Jr wrong. They needed to find a left handed platoon guy to pair him up with and stick to the platoon. He should have started every game they played against a LH starter and none of the games against a RH starter.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brian Schneider
Wilson Valdez
Ben Francisco
Ross Gload
Ty Wigginton
Nate Schierholtz
Kevin Frandsen (twice)
Michael Young (twice)
Cody Asche (twice)
Jeff "Frenchy" Francoeur
Tommy Joseph (twice)
Ty Kelly
Trevor Plouffe

I just watched most of it. I think there is a chance that Papelbon raped Odubel around the 20 minute mark.....