• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you had to face any of the 3 NFC teams this week

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Who would it be? Assume the game is a home game for the 49ers.

I think I would pick GB. They have the weakest D of the teams remaining.

Playing Seattle actually would scare me the most, they are the most physical team on both sides of the ball, and they have developped a "don't give up" kind of attitude, which you saw when they were down 14 to the Redskins right out of the gate they didn't panic at all.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Playing Seattle actually would scare me the most, they are the most physical team on both sides of the ball, and they have developped a "don't give up" kind of attitude, which you saw when they were down 14 to the Redskins right out of the gate they didn't panic at all.

Atlanta. GB has too powerful an offense for us and Seattle just proved that they are the class of the NFC West with that thrashing they gave us three weeks ago.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta in SF house, i'll buy.

GB's offense isn't too powerful for us!!! same offense we beat up in gm 1 with their starting RB. Same thing was said vs the Saints, and we held them in check til the 4th.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta in SF house, i'll buy.

GB's offense isn't too powerful for us!!! same offense we beat up in gm 1 with their starting RB. Same thing was said vs the Saints, and we held them in check til the 4th.

Fully agreed,

Green Bay does not scare me. If they had a running game yes, but they don't. And that should determine the game tomorrow. Their offensive-line is horrible so is their defense... These are the kind of teams the 49ers do their best against. Aaron Rodgers is going to have to have the game of his career if he's going to pull this one off.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

IF they do, then i agree. more so if they struggle against the run?

defenses tend to rise up come play-off time. they rise relative to themselves, not they all rise to elite levels. anyway, our defense is already good and will rise to elite.

so winning comes down to our offense?