• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If You Google Top Ten or Greatest NFL Quarterback

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
considering the fact that bellicek was a .500 coach before joining forces with TB id say they are equally good for each other. although i could name off about 7 maybe even 8 abs id take over flacco for a single game/ single season. AROD, TB, P.Manning, Brees, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Luck, possibly Romo, Stafford, there is no denying flaccos 2012 playoff run. besides his first 2 playoff appearances where he threw a single td to 6 picks he is now tossed 18 td and 2 int. and 11-0 in '12. especially his past 5 playoff games where he has posted a qb rating of +100 joining aikman and montana. and aikman never really had wowing career numbers. but joe cool had a orb of 118 for his career! and tb has a 96. also brady has never had a losing season. and only finished 10-6 twice with 3 rings and 2 appearances in the past seven. and flacco has one and has been to one in the past 7. just saying if he can get to another championship this season not even win but that would definitely help more but i think that would help his long term consideration at least in my opinion

Whaaaaaaa guy hasn't won a single game on the road vs a >500 QB or a playoff game

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is interesting, Homer. A potentially interesting question that you might consider for your future research is whether your results are robust to adding the phrase "post season" to your search query. The results of that experiment, of course, may be time sensitive (i.e., depending on whether it is conducted before or after the game Saturday). :suds:

Don't see the top QB lists changing much after that clutch choke by Joe TDs.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riddle which QB has 6 int / to only 3 tds last 4 games of the remaining 8 qb's ? Clue its not Brady

Right now the 4 top MVP's are Rodgers,Watts,Romo and Brady I hope if Pats win SB , Brady doesnt win it, it should go to one of the other 3

Teams win and lose games and Super Bowls not just QB's. Quit watching ESPN and listening to Skip Bayless. Just saying.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cannot find a list that excludes Tom Brady and you cannot find one that includes Joe Flacco.

Just thought that was interesting.

Try adding "dumbshit" to your search criteria. :suds:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3