• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you can't see both sides of a coin

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you are probably blind.

If you can't see how adding a talented and speedy WR to an already incredibly fast offense is a good thing, then you are blind.

If you can't see how adding a troublesome, money-grubbing, and "entitled" bitch to a team is a risk that can destroy any hope for a team over a couple of seasons, then you are also blind.

Plusses and minusses...time will tell.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you are probably blind.

If you can't see how adding a talented and speedy WR to an already incredibly fast offense is a good thing, then you are blind.

If you can't see how adding a troublesome, money-grubbing, and "entitled" bitch to a team is a risk that can destroy any hope for a team over a couple of seasons, then you are also blind.

Plusses and minusses...time will tell.

Total agreement. How ever I will throw this out there. You can correct bad behavior. You simply can not take a choir boy with little or no natural talent and turn him into a top 15 player at his position no matter how much you coach him up. Its a calculated risk. Same as any other highly talented, yet character flawed player. So whats one more on the team. :D

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slight tweek of words

You cannot correct bad behavior...only the individual involved can.

And considering he's always money grubby...he likely will be here...if it's a five year deal, he'll start bitching here in three too.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slight tweek of words

You cannot correct bad behavior...only the individual involved can.

And considering he's always money grubby...he likely will be here...if it's a five year deal, he'll start bitching here in three too.

Thats fine, as long as we get the 1300 yards 8 or more TDs out of him those two years where he isnt bitching, I can live with it.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats fine, as long as we get the 1300 yards 8 or more TDs out of him those two years where he isnt bitching, I can live with it.

How about if we only win 6 games each season and gave him 20 mil guaranteed? Can you live with that?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GK, if we can continue reworking our oline and defense, do you really see us as a 6 win team? We get our 1st back next draft so things are looking up. In no way shape or form, did you see a talent such as DJax here in Washington after last season? He wasn't even a FA!

On a side note, if we can draft a DL who can collapse the pocket routinely, we could improve even quicker on the defensive side of the ball.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GK, if we can continue reworking our oline and defense, do you really see us as a 6 win team? We get our 1st back next draft so things are looking up. In no way shape or form, did you see a talent such as DJax here in Washington after last season? He wasn't even a FA!

On a side note, if we can draft a DL who can collapse the pocket routinely, we could improve even quicker on the defensive side of the ball.

See title of thread^^^^^^^

I obviously can see both sides.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is all about how you want to slice the pie. If they make this signing then you could be looking at $35-50 million in two WRs, LT and QB. What you get on one end you have to give up on the other end. The team would certainly have some weapons on offense.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about if we only win 6 games each season and gave him 20 mil guaranteed? Can you live with that?

If we only win six games a season over the next two seasons, you have to start looking at other issues outside of just roster in my opinion. We are apparently giving the offense everything the coach SHOULD need. Lets see how it plays out. I dont think this team was as bad as its record last year.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's signed (which seems more and more likely), I only hope there is a way to depart ways with him in 1 or 2 years, if the downside is too great without too much loss to the team as a whole. Here's hoping the contract is brilliant.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i havent seen anything firm yet so i will wait and see

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we only win six games a season over the next two seasons, you have to start looking at other issues outside of just roster in my opinion. We are apparently giving the offense everything the coach SHOULD need. Lets see how it plays out. I dont think this team was as bad as its record last year.

I expect better also...I was just getting a whatif.

Everything hinges on one guy though. Which one will be be in year 3?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has left the park after 3 hours of meetings . he may slip away

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has left the park after 3 hours of meetings . he may slip away

This is Allen standard operating procedure. When has he ever signed anyone in the first meeting? He always makes what he thinks is a fair offer and then lets the player come to that realization over time. Its worked way more times than it hasn't. This proves to me that he is calling the shots and not Danny. If this were Dan's call, DeSean would have been signed to a multimillion dollar deal with a huge signing bonus and would be making a round the nation trip on Redskins One.