• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you bash the Patriots, step into this thread to be insulted

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO....

again the pure irony of a Patriot fan talking about what's right and wrong,

Priceless

Ahhh see ironic. Trying to teach you how to act and not be a hypocrite. Show me one post where I went on a thread bashing a team or player for an infraction or possible 1. First I wouldn't cause I'm not a holy roller like you and have to get right with the man upstairs. Second being a fan of the Pats, I'm not gonna throw stones, capisce?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh see ironic. Trying to teach you how to act and not be a hypocrite. Show me one post where I went on a thread bashing a team or player for an infraction or possible 1. First I wouldn't cause I'm not a holy roller like you and have to get right with the man upstairs. Second being a fan of the Pats, I'm not gonna throw stones, capisce?

Clean out the bottom of your scotch glass, I didn't come here to take shots at you skippy. But if you feel the need to talk smack then of course you're going to get it in return. I'm here for the OP that said he was gonna insult whomever jumped in his douchey friggin post, So you walked in and decided to comment but didn't like the comments in return, so irony is two hypocrites don't make a right, Underfastand????

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juvenile insults....Needs to step up his game seriously.

These cheatin ass chump stains would have to raise their game to even be juvenile!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoying winter layoff trying to keep fresh with the trash talk for when I go back. But these guys aren't very good at this :L

And ole Dominick isn't much more than a mere troll either!!!!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoying winter layoff trying to keep fresh with the trash talk for when I go back. But these guys aren't very good at this :L

Of course there not, they're still wet behind the ears. Like 6 yr olds throwing names or I know you are what am I. Cheatriots,Belicheat etc etc zzzzzz weaker than puppy shit or that lemonade sold at circus . Winter layof fnice with all these storms, another 8-12 inches for Mon. You guys got luck on the last one on Tues

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there not, they're still wet behind the ears. Like 6 yr olds throwing names or I know you are what am I. Cheatriots,Belicheat etc etc zzzzzz weaker than puppy shit or that lemonade sold at circus

Anyone can fling cliches and recycled mama jokes. True insults are an art form lost on the young. Adapting , reacting and creativity. I'm kind of disappointed :noidea:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone can fling cliches and recycled mama jokes. True insults are an art form lost on the young. Adapting , reacting and creativity. I'm kind of disappointed :noidea:

True Dat playa. Hate to say it, but easy to tell where the sharps guys are from and the same with dry balls or gumps. Tu MADRE!!!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Superbowl Sunday!

...douchers.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's hope for a good game today and I'm happy to hear that security has been beefed up to make sure that Katy Perry doesn't get deflated by halftime....that would be truly sad indeed. No one cares about Toms balls priorities gentlemen! Although it would be funny if Toms balls are flopping on the field all day because his hands are too small to hold them now that they will be fully inflated.... :suds: