• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If the Sharks lose to the Avs

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will there be a major housecleaning of players? I can't stand the Avs, but Sutter might be able to unload some horrible contracts if the Sharks fail to get out of the first round.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will there be a major housecleaning of players? I can't stand the Avs, but Sutter might be able to unload some horrible contracts if the Sharks fail to get out of the first round.

I would guess there would be a lot of interest in Marleau.
Their fans would revolt if the team was left intact so I also expect a lot of deals but not sure how it will all go down.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the fans will revolt regardless. Especially if they don't make it out of the first round. Then a second wave of revolts would occur if the house is cleaned of too many popular players.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still find it hard to believe how badly they underachieve in the playoffs. Their fans have a right to be pissed.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still find it hard to believe how badly they underachieve in the playoffs. Their fans have a right to be pissed.

I've been a big defender of Jumbo Jim, but he just doesn't seem to have the desire to ramp up the intensity in the playoffs. The worst part is I believe he has also infected Patrick Marleau.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a big defender of Jumbo Jim, but he just doesn't seem to have the desire to ramp up the intensity in the playoffs. The worst part is I believe he has also infected Patrick Marleau.

Maybe a change of scenery will do Marleau good. It failed so far with Jumbo Jim but it still remains to be seen with Patty.

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nabokov is another guy that seems lose it in the postseason. He looked great in 2004, when the Sharks actually made a run to the WCF, but other than that, he stars in a "Tale of Two Goalies."

There was a time I wanted to the Flyers to make a play for Evgeni, but that time has long passed.

Who knows, maybe Iginla will end up in teal come July.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nabokov is another guy that seems lose it in the postseason. He looked great in 2004, when the Sharks actually made a run to the WCF, but other than that, he stars in a "Tale of Two Goalies."

There was a time I wanted to the Flyers to make a play for Evgeni, but that time has long passed.

Who knows, maybe Iginla will end up in teal come July.

A swap of #12's?!? Stranger things have happened.

Go Sharks!

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think that they can't ignore it if the av's win this series. there's just no way. however, they have to tiptoe the line of who to keep and who to dump carefully. jumbo joe has serious playoff issues, and it's getting old. i mean, it seems like a stereotypical response, but it's very true.