• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If the new HC is Bieniemy....

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does he try to talk the Browns into moving up in the draft to try and get the best QB on the board in Haskins (Brown does like QB's and he loves OSU football)? May cost a lot to attain, but what coach taking over a team doesn't want his guy leading his offense? Especially where Dalton has proved he is a league average QB to a tick above. He is also getting older, costs a lot (even though it is reasonable for QB's now a days).

Does Mike Brown give him that much control over his team and the transformation? Or is he just a puppet like all the rest? Would have to trade up to #4 probably to get Haskins.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does he try to talk the Browns into moving up in the draft to try and get the best QB on the board in Haskins (Brown does like QB's and he loves OSU football)? May cost a lot to attain, but what coach taking over a team doesn't want his guy leading his offense? Especially where Dalton has proved he is a league average QB to a tick above. He is also getting older, costs a lot (even though it is reasonable for QB's now a days).

Does Mike Brown give him that much control over his team and the transformation? Or is he just a puppet like all the rest? Would have to trade up to #4 probably to get Haskins.

I don't think the Browns will trade a first round pick within the division. That would be rather unorthodox. I suppose the other teams that don't need qbs will be looking to deal, but you'll have to spend a lot of draft capital to do it. And the only thing we're rich in right now is 6th round picks.

I think the new coach will go with Dalton, roll the dice on good health, and hope for some early success while they establish the program. If that doesn't work, they should then tank the following season and hope for the rights to select Trevor Lawrence.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Browns will trade a first round pick within the division. That would be rather unorthodox. I suppose the other teams that don't need qbs will be looking to deal, but you'll have to spend a lot of draft capital to do it. And the only thing we're rich in right now is 6th round picks.

I think the new coach will go with Dalton, roll the dice on good health, and hope for some early success while they establish the program. If that doesn't work, they should then tank the following season and hope for the rights to select Trevor Lawrence.

Within the division? We have the highest pick inside our division at 11. I think he might be had by pick 5, as Tampa got their head coach, needs to rebuild that defense and is supposedly trying one last ditch effort to build around Winston. That jumps us ahead of Giants and Jags. Only concern would be 4th pick with the Raiders if they decide to go a different route from Carr.

Of course Giants and Jags may be arguing for that same spot to jump ahead of one another.

I am just saying. No idea what the future holds, was just mainly wondering what kind of control you think Bieniemy would be given. I seriously doubt we would tank, as everything in our history says start off like crap, put yourself out of the playoffs and then win as many games at the end of the season to give fans hope, worsen draft pick status and make sure the head coach is renewed.