• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If the Detroit Lions are that hard up... go F yourselves Lions

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better backup than Driskel
Driskel former team is 0-9, this team has won 3.5 games... Two shit shows that isn't Driskel fault that the season is over. Question: How did Daunte Culpepper work out for the Lions when Jon Kitna was placed on IR for "minor" back problems? ...Culpepper was suppose to be better than Dan Orlovsky.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how Kaepernick would handle his social justice persona if he signed in Green Bay... I mean, it's by far the smallest market in the NFL with the lowest population of blacks, the lowest crime rate and the friendliest police. Would he continue to project injustice from his friendly bubble? Manufacture bogus discrimination claims? Try to be the victim of something else? ...?
Kaepernick is a Wisconsin native and was raised in New London, WI. He was a Packers fan as a young boy.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick is a Wisconsin native and was raised in New London, WI. He was a Packers fan as a young boy.

If Rodgers gets hurt, the NFL might force them to sign Kaep in order to have a chance to win their predetermined Superbowl this year.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe in something.
Even if it means sacrificing everything.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL doesn't give a fuck if someone beats a woman, beats a kid, drives trashed, etc, but God forbid they kneel during the anthem... That's the line.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL doesn't give a fuck if someone beats a woman, beats a kid, drives trashed, etc, but God forbid they kneel during the anthem... That's the line.
Pretty sure the "backlash" of kneeling during the national anthem had a lot to do with it. The threats of boycotting the NFL means losses in revenue.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RobBase said:
No so he can obviously make them great ag....make them great.
OK, I don't want to disrespect the Lions boards. But, you introduced this.
Fake News!! Fake News!! Fake News!! You Sir are a very, very, very rude person. I have heard from hundreds of people that tell me that the Lions would be very, very, very good if I owned them. My friend, who happens to be a very famous person, told me the Fords are really, really not good to their fan base. Dozens of people have called me to tell me that Jr is really, really not an honest person. I don't know, but that is what people are telling me. Oh the memo? It's going to be amazing. Believe me.

LOL... I couldn't resist.

Last edited:

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure the "backlash" of kneeling during the national anthem had a lot to do with it. The threats of boycotting the NFL means losses in revenue.
Largely empty threats. Some people will burn jerseys or something, but the money will still flow

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump hotels are amazing.
If Rodgers gets hurt, the NFL might force them to sign Kaep in order to have a chance to win their predetermined Superbowl this year.

I can see it now....

Announcer: This should of been Kap's 4th interception but coincidentally, the refs have called 4 defensive holding calls on those that have resulted in first downs instead.

Well I guess that's how it goes. Congrats to GB on the victory!

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake News!! Fake News!! Fake News!! You Sir are a very, very, very rude person. I have heard from hundreds of people that tell me that the Lions would be very, very, very good if I owned them. My friend, who happens to be a very famous person, told me the Fords are really, really not good to their fan base. Dozens of people have called me to tell me that Jr is really, really not an honest person. I don't know, but that is what people are telling me. Oh the memo? It's going to be amazing. Believe me.

LOL... I couldn't resist.

Actually sounds just like him. Also....

If I owned the Lions, we would be winning. There would be so much winning that the fans would be tired of winning.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the point. It's not as if the playoffs are a realistic possibility at this point and how much better than Driskell would he be after a couple of years away from the game? Why bother?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions didn't even go to Kaep's little HS field alternate workout.

Neither did Hue Jackson, who was supposed to coordinate the whole thing.

Dude never wanted to play again. Just wants to be a victim of something, somehow.