• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Tampa is a seller

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh we just drafted a TE. I would rather give him a shot first. Now a LB or DL would be worth putting feelers out as well as a possible WR that could help in the return game, maybe a Jakeem Grant type.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh we just drafted a TE. I would rather give him a shot first. Now a LB or DL would be worth putting feelers out as well as a possible WR that could help in the return game, maybe a Jakeem Grant type.
How about Davante Parker?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right, but the 2 other guys at TE are old. If the price was a 2nd and 6th or something along those lines, I'd do it...not just for this year but the future also...and the guy they drafted is on IR and not of any use this year...yet

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, but the 2 other guys at TE are old. If the price was a 2nd and 6th or something along those lines, I'd do it...not just for this year but the future also...and the guy they drafted is on IR and not of any use this year...yet
They need more help on defense. The offense has been very good.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would but those arent easy to find and even harder to pry away.

Definitely. Communication issues seem to be rearing their ugly head again. I would settle just for the defense as a whole to play a little smarter and i think they will be alright.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely. Communication issues seem to be rearing their ugly head again. I would settle just for the defense as a whole to play a little smarter and i think they will be alright.
Elite team speed does that and KC has that in spades. I am still overall happy with what our defense has been able to do. Yes they could be better but we ar way better than we were last year.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elite team speed does that and KC has that in spades. I am still overall happy with what our defense has been able to do. Yes they could be better but we ar way better than we were last year.

Elite speed had nothing to do with Kelce getting wide open on their first TD. That was blown coverage due to mis communication. I agree, overall the D has been a pleasant surprise this year so far. Hopefully they are on the same page of music by the time playoffs come around.