• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Parise signs elsewhere

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then Lou has to bring in a decent replacement and not some mediocre player. I'm thinking Bobby Ryan and to a much lesser degree, Rick Nash.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then Lou has to bring in a decent replacement and not some mediocre player. I'm thinking Bobby Ryan and to a much lesser degree, Rick Nash.

If Zach walks, Bobby Ryan would ease the pain. Not as big a fan of Nash, but I'd take him. That said, he's on a lot of teams radar and the price seems high

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You would have to give up a huge amount go get Nash. Start with Zajac, JJ, Merrill, and next year's first.

Ryan, I have no clue what anaheim would want, but it couldn't possibly be much less than above.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would have to give up a huge amount go get Nash. Start with Zajac, JJ, Merrill, and next year's first.

Ryan, I have no clue what anaheim would want, but it couldn't possibly be much less than above.

Ryan seems to have backed Anaheim into a corner. They have even less a position of power than CLBS has with Nash. Nash is not worth it. I'd take my chances with what we have rather tahn mortgaging everything for a Nash.

i think Anaheim will get plenty of offers once Parise signs and Nash is moved though, so they'll get a decent return.

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Ducks want Zajac in any package for Ryan....walk the fuck away, but if you can get it done with Teddy or JJ and picks and prospects do it and stay the hell away from Nash he is a stinker for sure

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Ducks want Zajac in any package for Ryan....walk the fuck away, but if you can get it done with Teddy or JJ and picks and prospects do it and stay the hell away from Nash he is a stinker for sure

i wouldn't trade Zajac in a deal unless they felt he was going to walk.

Let's just step the fuck up and sign our Captain and not worry about the rest

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ryan will cost a LOT more than teddy AND JJ plus plus

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree he will cost more then that to get him.. I don't think he's worth more

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's say Parise walks and we don't make a major move to bring in somebody else, do we give Tedenby a shot on one of the top 2 lines? He's not built for the 3rd line and to be playing with guys like Clarkson. Would we bump Clarkson or Zubrus to the 3rd line in favor of Tedenby getting a chance to play with guys who can match his speed?

Elias-Henrique-Tedenby doesn't sound all that bad compared to Tedenby-JJ-Clarkson.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elias-Henrique-Tedenby lacks the muscle but I get what you're saying...

Teds needs some speedy, high IQ players by him. By high IQ in this sense, I mean being ready for the tight/no look passes that Teds tends to do.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Elias-Henrique-Tedenby lacks the muscle but I get what you're saying...

Teds needs some speedy, high IQ players by him. By high IQ in this sense, I mean being ready for the tight/no look passes that Teds tends to do.

I don't totally agree with this. Elias and Henrique aren't bangers but they can still play with some nastiness and both are strong on the puck, Henrique especially in high traffic areas.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Let's say Parise walks and we don't make a major move to bring in somebody else, do we give Tedenby a shot on one of the top 2 lines? He's not built for the 3rd line and to be playing with guys like Clarkson. Would we bump Clarkson or Zubrus to the 3rd line in favor of Tedenby getting a chance to play with guys who can match his speed?

Elias-Henrique-Tedenby doesn't sound all that bad compared to Tedenby-JJ-Clarkson.

Going in to next season Teds should be getting a shot as 2nd line RW regardless.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he signed elsewhere.