• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Big Ben, Brady & Dalton all retired at the same time

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know about Brady, Big Ben is a maybe, but you nailed it on dalton. What. A. Beast. I wouldn’t be surprised if the ginga’ ninja threw for 6000 yards and 65TDs on his way to the super bowl.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know about Brady, Big Ben is a maybe, but you nailed it on dalton. What. A. Beast. I wouldn’t be surprised if the ginga’ ninja threw for 6000 yards and 65TDs on his way to the super bowl.
ben is in, its not a mayber

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so people around the NFL , is really just Adam Schein. The same Adam Schein who predicted this:

"
1) Derek Carr returns to MVP form.

I was one of the voters who cast a ballot for Carr as the 2016 Associated Press NFL MVP. It feels like a lifetime ago, given the injuries, coordinator changes, head-coaching changes, trades that rocked the franchise, questionable roster moves and so on. Yes, Carr also experienced a personal slippage in play after a broken leg prematurely ended that 2016 campaign, but so many things have been beyond his control.
This offseason, though, Mike Mayock has restocked the previously-bare offensive cupboard. Off-field nonsense aside, Antonio Brown is a Hall of Famereceiver who's still in his prime, having just posted an NFL-best 15 touchdown grabs in 2018. This was a dream acquisition for Carr. And don't sleep on what Tyrell Williams means on the outside. The field-stretching extraordinaire has averaged a robust 15.9 yards per reception over the past three seasons -- that's the kind of weapon who opens up space for all of his teammates. Oakland also upgraded Carr's protection with the addition of Trent Brown. Sure, the offensive tackle didn't come cheap ... but that's not Carr's money. I'm sure he warmly welcomes the addition of a 6-foot-8, 380-pound bodyguard. In the draft, the Raiders scooped up do-it-all running back Josh Jacobs, who'll shoulder a healthy dose of the offensive load through his hard running and deft pass catching. And don't sleep on the addition of fifth-round slot receiver Hunter Renfrow, whose ability to consistently get open in the clutch belies his underwhelming physical dimensions.

I can't wait to watch Carr and the Raiders get back to relevance and domination on offense, specifically in the passing attack. Carr will once again be a top-10 quarterback in the NFL, lighting up opposing teams on a week-to-week basis

HAHHAHAH

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so people around the NFL , is really just Adam Schein. The same Adam Schein who predicted this:

"
1) Derek Carr returns to MVP form.

I was one of the voters who cast a ballot for Carr as the 2016 Associated Press NFL MVP. It feels like a lifetime ago, given the injuries, coordinator changes, head-coaching changes, trades that rocked the franchise, questionable roster moves and so on. Yes, Carr also experienced a personal slippage in play after a broken leg prematurely ended that 2016 campaign, but so many things have been beyond his control.
This offseason, though, Mike Mayock has restocked the previously-bare offensive cupboard. Off-field nonsense aside, Antonio Brown is a Hall of Famereceiver who's still in his prime, having just posted an NFL-best 15 touchdown grabs in 2018. This was a dream acquisition for Carr. And don't sleep on what Tyrell Williams means on the outside. The field-stretching extraordinaire has averaged a robust 15.9 yards per reception over the past three seasons -- that's the kind of weapon who opens up space for all of his teammates. Oakland also upgraded Carr's protection with the addition of Trent Brown. Sure, the offensive tackle didn't come cheap ... but that's not Carr's money. I'm sure he warmly welcomes the addition of a 6-foot-8, 380-pound bodyguard. In the draft, the Raiders scooped up do-it-all running back Josh Jacobs, who'll shoulder a healthy dose of the offensive load through his hard running and deft pass catching. And don't sleep on the addition of fifth-round slot receiver Hunter Renfrow, whose ability to consistently get open in the clutch belies his underwhelming physical dimensions.

I can't wait to watch Carr and the Raiders get back to relevance and domination on offense, specifically in the passing attack. Carr will once again be a top-10 quarterback in the NFL, lighting up opposing teams on a week-to-week basis

HAHHAHAH
That Schein dude absolutely hates the Steelers. He is still saying that he predicts the f*cking Buffalo Bills to reach the Super Bowl before the Steelers do again.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right back at you.

e7195c4e3c8ea9329a3d0283356dc14c.png