• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iddy

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to offer my apologies to @idseer and the rest of the forum for losing my shIIt over Iddy's response to my comment on White Sox fans. On most days I'm in a different frame of mind about Iddy - this particular day my battery of endurance didn't kick over. This was my fault and I have remorse.

I enjoy Iddy for the most part. He is a very loyal White Sox fan, has an incredible institutional memory of White Sox history and is knowledgeable about baseball in general. He is part of the mix in this forum and I enjoy all the guys who post here.

We are on the eve of White Sox history - and I am hoping Iddy will overlook the incident and accept my apology.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know mingo, that was a perfect storm thing. that day was different for me as well as attested to by the fact that lsd and i also had a 'difference of opinion'. throw in the fact that it's not a secret i am an acquired taste. i felt bad after all that too, not because i felt i was wrong, but because i often suck at diplomacy. on a normal day i would have ignored the 'fan slant' that fans everywhere use but not that day. it happens! so, it wasn't just your fault. was mine as well. i certainly accept your apology and hope you will accept mine as well.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will only accept an apology if monetary compensation is included.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know mingo, that was a perfect storm thing. that day was different for me as well as attested to by the fact that lsd and i also had a 'difference of opinion'. throw in the fact that it's not a secret i am an acquired taste. i felt bad after all that too, not because i felt i was wrong, but because i often suck at diplomacy. on a normal day i would have ignored the 'fan slant' that fans everywhere use but not that day. it happens! so, it wasn't just your fault. was mine as well. i certainly accept your apology and hope you will accept mine as well.
Thanks Bud!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will only accept an apology if monetary compensation is included.
I give you my two cents on an almost daily basis.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mingo, without question you're the nicest, most level headed poster on this board. And now you're the classiest to boot. Probably why I can't stand you.