• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I was wrong Cowboy fans

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Dak can't lead team to victories"

shows him 14 4th Quarter comebacks

"that doesn't count"

No one ever said this either but keep making shit up. Dak has been excellent his entire career on last minute drives. Phenomenal actually

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that catch he made tonight is better than any Eagles WRs are making.

That’s for sure. At least someone isn’t making shit up. Good for you. Our WR look bad and Alshon is noticeably slower and just doesn’t have the elite hands he used to. Even worse they guaranteed his money and can’t be cut for two more years without big hit. Looking like a mistake by Howie.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Center... hilarious. Really crucial yet teams want use top 15 picks on them. That’s a crucial position for you.

GM “Damn we keep losing cause we don’t have that crucial center position filled. Maybe I should use my top pick to solidify that crucial position.”
Literally never said in 50 years.

This is the Steve Nash is MVP scenario. We love the guy that isn’t overly gifted and is more common on relatable so we like them because of it. Mostly achieved success because of hard work and not great athletic ability.

If every single player in the NFL was dropped and teams had to redraft the entire league 15 LT, 30 DE, 30 CB, 30 WR, 5 RB 15 DT would all get drafted before Kelce or Fredricks
already went down this rabbit hole.
I understand that you will never understand the diffference between X's & O's & draft picks.

Tell me how well all those high draft picks/teams do with a shitty Oline? Because without a proper Center you will not have a good Oline. this is the way of things.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
already went down this rabbit hole.
I understand that you will never understand the diffference between X's & O's & draft picks.

Tell me how well all those high draft picks/teams do with a shitty Oline? Because without a proper Center you will not have a good Oline. this is the way of things.

You are right. It is the way of things but GMs take QB, DE, DT, CB, WR1, LT with their top picks PROVING that every GM sees Center as a lesser position. Unless you’re right and Jimmy Johnson, Bellicheck and every GM and coach is wrong. Every single position has been taken high over the last 50 years except Punter, Kicker and CENTER. That has to mean something. Of the 22 starting positions Center never and I mean NEVER get drafted high and that is stone cold indisputable fact.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right. It is the way of things but GMs take QB, DE, DT, CB, WR1, LT with their top picks PROVING that every GM sees Center as a lesser position. Unless you’re right and Jimmy Johnson, Bellicheck and every GM and coach is wrong. Every single position has been taken high over the last 50 years except Punter, Kicker and CENTER. That has to mean something. Of the 22 starting positions Center never and I mean NEVER get drafted high and that is stone cold indisputable fact.
X's & O's is a completely different conversation than the draft.

So
giphy.gif

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right. It is the way of things but GMs take QB, DE, DT, CB, WR1, LT with their top picks PROVING that every GM sees Center as a lesser position.

Nope.

The draft has always been about supply and demand and some skill sets are rarer than others. Doesn't mean center is a lesser position. And lineman who were tackles or guards when they were drafted may be converted to center.

But I'm sure you'll come up with a way to dismiss this so it will fit with your narrative, reality be damned.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not as if Prescott is throwing easy, short passes either. His average throw has traveled 9.7 yards past the line of scrimmage, the third highest in the NFL. He has eight touchdown passes that traveled at least 15 yards in the air, second most in the league.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.

The draft has always been about supply and demand and some skill sets are rarer than others. Doesn't mean center is a lesser position. And lineman who were tackles or guards when they were drafted may be converted to center.

But I'm sure you'll come up with a way to dismiss this so it will fit with your narrative, reality be damned.

Im not dismissing it at all. You are right. It’s hard to find good QB, CB, DE etc. It’s easy to find Centers. You’re spot on. It doesn’t take rare one in a million athletic ability to play that position (Center)

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not as if Prescott is throwing easy, short passes either. His average throw has traveled 9.7 yards past the line of scrimmage, the third highest in the NFL. He has eight touchdown passes that traveled at least 15 yards in the air, second most in the league.

We all know Dak is clutch. We all know he’s a elite leader cause all his teammates say so. We know he adds a great weapon with his running ability. Now you’re trying to chime in with stats saying Dak has an elite arm too. Sounds like with all that he’s the greatest QB to ever take the field.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know Dak is clutch. We all know he’s a elite leader cause all his teammates say so. We know he adds a great weapon with his running ability. Now you’re trying to chime in with stats saying Dak has an elite arm too. Sounds like with all that he’s the greatest QB to ever take the field.
I didnt take it as manster saying he was one of the best ever.
I took it as manster saying you are clueless on how "you" evaluate Qbs.

I could be wrong. but that is how I took it.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahaha.

LOVE how PE1 changes the narrative from his OP to the centers argument.

So predictable

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not dismissing it at all...

And then proceeds to dismiss it. Honestly I don't care how you feel about centers. Never even bothered to chime in on it until now. It is one of the your most worthless arguments yet you will continue to make it and it is yet another case where I don't see you convincing anyone to take your side here.

But carry on nonetheless because it's what you do.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope....BUT....many have said he has off the charts work ethic and will get better. Something you dismissed this summer while you talked about how he only throws 22 TD's and WILL NEVER BE A CONSIDERATION FOR LEAGUE MVP.

Bottom line....he's much better than you ever gave him credit for and he remains as good as #2 overall through 3 1/2 seasons

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just trying to argue against some buffoon who says Dak can't throw the deep ball.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just trying to argue against some buffoon who says Dak can't throw the deep ball.

ok I guess you think Dak has a great arm too. Great leader, great arm, clutch, can run. Fucking out of this world QB

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not near Baltimore's or Houston's QB in that regard

but....Philly fans think he's a RB, which remains stupidity at it's finest.

I never said that and always said he was good.