• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I was wrong Cowboy fans

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas sucks and lucky to win when they win :rolleyes2:

it’s not about that. They are going to the playoffs and kicked Philly’s ass. It’s about the people who said the Jets are a fairly good team with Darnold. They arent

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Jets are really good with Darnold. Get the fuck outta here bro. They are now in position to grab the #1 pick in the draft and lost to Miami. Real good team with Darnold.

LMAO

It’s incredible that you were a teacher bc you are dumb as shit. Show me were I said the Jets are “really good”. I’ll wait..

The Jets have the same record as several teams. They’ve only had their starting QB for 3 games and two of those were divisional opponents.

They are NOT “in position to grab the number one pick. The bengals are winless and the redskins are 1 and 8 while the Jets, falcons and dolphins are 1-7. Once again you are posting and making a fool out of yourself.

You need to show this entire thread to your therapist and ask them “do you think I need help?” You better not buy that condo. You’re gonna need the money for your shrink.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it’s not about that. They are going to the playoffs and kicked Philly’s ass. It’s about the people who said the Jets are a fairly good team with Darnold. They arent

You’re backtracking already. We’ve gone from “really good” to fairly good” in just one post.

Bwhahaha

You’re a fool.

You LOVE to hang on my every word and swing from my nutz.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unlike you and many others. I assume nothing and prefer they play the games to determine who's what and going where.
week to week league

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Jets are really good with Darnold. Get the fuck outta here bro. They are now in position to grab the #1 pick in the draft and lost to Miami. Real good team with Darnold.

you starting this thread proves that 1) you are obsessed with me 2) your reading comprehension skills suck 3) you really are in need of psychiatric help.

Here’s the thread that “set you off” and caused you start this entire thread...

Let's talk about the Jets

In that thread the OP asks a very simple question: can the Jets make the playoffs/have a winning record?

Not ONCE did I ever comment one way or the other on that question. Instead, I made a joke which got several positive emojis. Instead, for several pages OTHER posters gave their opinions about the OPs original question. Again, not once did I take any position on those comments.

After several pages of postings you entered the thread and IMMEDIATELY “tagged” my joke post and ignored ALL the other posts. You then tried to argue that the jets were a bad team THIS year because in PREVIOUS years they hadn’t won much. I then correctly pointed out that 1) that was not the question posed by the OP and 2) that it’s illogical and improper argument to say a team “sucks” THIS year because of what happened in OTHER years. This just set you off even more which caused you to continue to argue with me and ONLY me ignoring ALL the other posters and their comments about the jets.

NOW, you start this thread and in it you repeatedly say it’s meant to call ME out because you claim I said the jets were “descent”, ok, fairly good, very good, etc when the reality is I NEVER once commented on how good they were. You just attributed other people’s comments to me. Why? Because you’re obsessed with me. Because your reading comprehension skills suck. Because you’re psychotic.

Not only have you been carrying this around in your head for a few weeks but you’ve been carrying it all WRONG.

You’re a lunatic. You seriously need help. If you wanna swing from my nutz go ahead but don’t be surprised when I call you out on your bullshit. Don’t be surprised when I expose you as a nutcase.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you starting this thread proves that 1) you are obsessed with me 2) your reading comprehension skills suck 3) you really are in need of psychiatric help.

In that thread the OP asks a very simple question: can the Jets make the playoffs/have a winning record?

Not ONCE did I ever comment one way or the other on that question. Instead, I made a joke which got several positive emojis. Instead, for several pages OTHER posters gave their opinions about the OPs original question. Again, not once did I take any position on those comments.

After several pages of postings you entered the thread and IMMEDIATELY “tagged” my joke post and ignored ALL the other posts. You then tried to argue that the jets were a bad team THIS year because in PREVIOUS years they hadn’t won much. I then correctly pointed out that 1) that was not the question posed by the OP and 2) that it’s illogical and improper argument to say a team “sucks” THIS year because of what happened in OTHER years. This just set you off even more which caused you to continue to argue with me and ONLY me ignoring ALL the other posters and their comments about the jets.

NOW, you start this thread and in it you repeatedly say it’s meant to call ME out because you claim I said the jets were “descent”, ok, fairly good, very good, etc when the reality is I NEVER once commented on how good they were. You just attributed other people’s comments to me. Why? Because you’re obsessed with me. Because your reading comprehension skills suck. Because you’re psychotic.

Not only have you been carrying this around in your head for a few weeks but you’ve been carrying it all WRONG.

You’re a lunatic. You seriously need help. If you wanna swing from my nutz go ahead but don’t be surprised when I call you out on your bullshit. Don’t be surprised when I expose you as a nutcase.

Arguably TL;DR

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That seems like a long post to say he's obsessed with you. Maybe you two were meant to be together, like Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis.
But you do make some descent points.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s “descent” mean?

“I won a TOY award!!”

:pound:

LMFAO

Seriously, how does he manage to spell that wrong? Made me completely forget about the original point because I immediately saw that.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, how does he manage to spell that wrong? Made me completely forget about the original point because I immediately saw that.

he spelled it wrong again... after I tried to point it out to him.

:pound:

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You've gone way out of your way to prove he is a doofus. Most on this board already realize this.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laugh now while you still can. Last night's debacle against the Ravens is the beginning of the Patriots decent into mediocrity.

:mad2:

Stick to the topic!!

7E23BE8C-BCE1-48D0-8E04-537696ACFA96.jpeg

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we're so far into overreaction mode...

Are you ready for the Ravens-49ers Super Bowl rematch?