• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I was wrong Cowboy fans

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"@Tapey is so ripped and sweat"

-PE1

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The falcons say :wave:

oh no... don’t get me wrong. We aren’t very good but this was about YOU and a few Cowboy fans saying the Jets were an OK team with Darnold. Bringing up our bad losses is totally moving the goalposts :)

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait wait I haven’t said that or even been involved in how long ???

Just kidding my man. It’s I always show you when people say that dumb shit incorrectly

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh no... don’t get me wrong. We aren’t very good but this was about YOU and a few Cowboy fans saying the Jets were an OK team with Darnold. Bringing up our bad losses is totally moving the goalposts :)

Hahahaha. I (and others) are so in your head about a game weeks ago that you rushed to the internet AND start a thread to “prove us wrong”?

Bwhahaha

Make an appointment to see you shrink ASAP.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha. I (and others) are so in your head about a game weeks ago that you rushed to the internet AND start a thread to “prove us wrong”?

Bwhahaha

Make an appointment to see you shrink ASAP.

I rushed to the internet hours after the game??? Ok sure bro. I’m in your head the way you non stop tag me. Are the Jets still a pretty good team? Stop changing the narrative when you’re proven a fool.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rushed to the internet hours after the game??? Ok sure bro. I’m in your head the way you non stop tag me. Are the Jets still a pretty good team? Stop changing the narrative when you’re proven a fool.

Hahaha yes, you rushed to the Internet about a game weeks ago.

Fool? Don’t worry... you’ve got that title all to yourself.

Are you saying the jets aren’t a “descent” team?

Bwhahaha

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha yes, you rushed to the Internet about a game weeks ago.

Fool? Don’t worry... you’ve got that title all to yourself.

Are you saying the jets aren’t a “descent” team?

Bwhahaha

What? You were saying the Jets are a descent team and accused me of moving the goalposts when I said the mighty Jets had lost 15 of their last 16 but you have some strange attraction to the Cowboys and NEVER even mention the Patriots.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? You were saying the Jets are a descent team and accused me of moving the goalposts when I said the mighty Jets had lost 15 of their last 16 but you have some strange attraction to the Cowboys and NEVER even mention the Patriots.

You did move the goal posts.

The Jets were without their starting QB for the first half of their season. They started a guy that isn’t even in the league anymore. Yes, the jets are a FAR better team with darnold than without. Darnold gives them a chance to win. The other QB does not. Bringing in OTHER years (which are entirely different teams) to say they aren’t good THIS year is moving the goal posts.

Also, the falcons have had their franchise QB all year (except for last game) but have the same record as the jets. At least the jets have the excuse that they didn’t have their starting QB.

Lastly, you are a very insecure and weak minded person. This thread proves it. You’ve carried around with you what some stranger on the Internet said for WEEKS. You couldn’t wait to “prove me wrong”. Tag you? You started a THREAD aimed at me.

Bwhahaha.

You’re a fruitcake. Get some help.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahaha.

He said “descent” again.

Dope.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I got your back PE1! Kick these sons a bitches right in their twats! You own these fools.:thumb:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wrong

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did move the goal posts.

The Jets were without their starting QB for the first half of their season. They started a guy that isn’t even in the league anymore. Yes, the jets are a FAR better team with darnold than without. Darnold gives them a chance to win. The other QB does not. Bringing in OTHER years (which are entirely different teams) to say they aren’t good THIS year is moving the goal posts.

Also, the falcons have had their franchise QB all year (except for last game) but have the same record as the jets. At least the jets have the excuse that they didn’t have their starting QB.

Lastly, you are a very insecure and weak minded person. This thread proves it. You’ve carried around with you what some stranger on the Internet said for WEEKS. You couldn’t wait to “prove me wrong”. Tag you? You started a THREAD aimed at me.

Bwhahaha.

You’re a fruitcake. Get some help.

Yeah, the Jets are really good with Darnold. Get the fuck outta here bro. They are now in position to grab the #1 pick in the draft and lost to Miami. Real good team with Darnold.