• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I was wrong Cowboy fans

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to have a rational discussion with this tool box is akin to arguing with a retarded drunk.

Don't waste your keystrokes brother.

why are you riding my nutz too? A Cowboy fan said the Eagles have been looking up the Cowboys ass for the last 40 years. I said that’s ridiculous. Then you and Ford jump on my nuts for that. Jesus fucking Christ. Is that the world you guys participate in. Be dicks on the internet.

1. “The Packers have always sucked. Probably the worst team ever”

2. You simply say, “No, we’ve won SBs, Championships etc”

Then I come along saying what an idiot you are. Jesus dude. Cut me a break.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why are you riding my nutz too? A Cowboy fan said the Eagles have been looking up the Cowboys ass for the last 40 years. I said that’s ridiculous. Then you and Ford jump on my nuts for that. Jesus fucking Christ. Is that the world you guys participate in. Be dicks on the internet.

I didn’t even read this, but I bet a lot of crying was involved. Could someone confirm this for me?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure you are following. I think his inference was that the entire season was a fluke when comparing it to what happened before and since. Like an outlier.

No, I think he is trying to say it was a fluke and shouldn’t have happened. If he wanted to say what you’re implying he would have said, “The Eagles have been a pretty crappy team historically but they had one great year”.
A Cowboy fan came on here saying the Eagles have looked up the Cowboys ass for the last 40 years. I tell him that’s an absolutely ridiculous take and I get Ford full of fury in full attack mode for me saying that it’s simply not true.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t even read this, but I bet a lot of crying was involved. Could someone confirm this for me?

And now you’re on my nutz too. Fucking hilarious how much shit I get for saying, “No, the Eagles haven’t looked up the Cowboys ass the last 40 years”

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now you’re on my nutz too. Fucking hilarious how much shit I get for saying, “No, the Eagles haven’t looked up the Cowboys ass the last 40 years”
I don’t know, the post I just quoted seemed a lot bigger than a sentence, but like I said I didn’t read it, so that’s why I need someone to confirm.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I think he is trying to say it was a fluke and shouldn’t have happened. If he wanted to say what you’re implying he would have said, “The Eagles have been a pretty crappy team historically but they had one great year”.
A Cowboy fan came on here saying the Eagles have looked up the Cowboys ass for the last 40 years. I tell him that’s an absolutely ridiculous take and I get Ford full of fury in full attack mode for me saying that it’s simply not true.
The Eagles have been a pretty crappy team historically but they had one great year :D

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know, the post I just quoted seemed a lot bigger than a sentence, but like I said I didn’t read it, so that’s why I need someone to confirm.

Confirmed