• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I was underwhelmed...

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...by the new uniforms.

I was hoping to see some clips of the players in them on the field I'd have a change of heart. I don't like them though. Maybe because I'm of the rare opinion there was nothing wrong with the uniforms we had from 1997 through last season. Or maybe it's because the new uniforms look the uniform design software quit working when the images were only 60% uploaded and the team execs said, "eff it, that's good enough!" Maybe I don't like looking like a USFL team on an NFL field.

Maybe I just don't like change. If they were going to do a uniform update they should have made that throw back design their new primary. These uniforms are underwhelming and beneath this franchise.

Maybe they'll grow on me though.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see much difference - except for something on the shoulders for the new one - looks a little different.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the trim on the shoulders or the legs. It looks dumb. The shoulders look like fake Chargers logos, and the piping on the legs should be both of the other two colors all the way down. White pants, blue and orange piping all the way to the socks.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do like the throwbacks. I'd love to see them use the Denver Donkey unis with the old horsehead logo though.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly kinda like the new unis. I think everyone will feel better about them over time and with them wearing home orange or navy. The matte helmet is an improvement but I don't like the half stripe. My favorite change is the font on the jersey numbering. I hated the old font. These numbers are larger and better, IMO.

Love, love, love the new throwback. Agree with others and wish those were our primaries.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly kinda like the new unis. I think everyone will feel better about them over time and with them wearing home orange or navy. The matte helmet is an improvement but I don't like the half stripe. My favorite change is the font on the jersey numbering. I hated the old font. These numbers are larger and better, IMO.

Love, love, love the new throwback. Agree with others and wish those were our primaries.
Good point - as I did not like the old jerseys when they were new.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the new uniforms. They look fly. I wasn't sure at first but they have really grown on me.

Of course I always want the lighter blue back if possible but I like these.

I think the white one's way better then our previous white ones. I think our previous were the most dull in the NFL. These have some swag!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

THIS

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see much difference - except for something on the shoulders for the new one - looks a little different.

We knew you were getting old but I guess I didn't realize you were losing your vision.