• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I thought the Bears were the second coming.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you give the Vikings too much credit. They are good, but they aren’t leaps and bounds better than the bears or packers with Rodgers.
They are an immensely more talented team than anyone else in the division.

GB may be the least talented team as a whole. Imo they are.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy still thinks the bears won the phinn so.....

Like you've never mistyped before. :L:L

This coming from a guy who can't even formulate a proper sentence. "The bears won the phinn" lol what a joke

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are an immensely more talented team than anyone else in the division.

GB may be the least talented team as a whole. Imo they are.
The Minny oline is garbage. The defense is good, but I think they are overrated. A team like the bears will give the Vikings problems head to head.

I agree about the packers. Shit talent. Shit head coach. Greatest QB ever.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like you've never mistyped before. :L:L

This coming from a guy who can't even formulate a proper sentence. "The bears won the phinn" lol what a joke
There is a difference between putting an “n” and an “s” and claiming a team won when they lost. Quit deflecting, your drunk ass stopped watching a game and the other team won and your drunk ass is trying to deflect.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Minny oline is garbage. The defense is good, but I think they are overrated. A team like the bears will give the Vikings problems head to head.

I agree about the packers. Shit talent. Shit head coach. Greatest QB ever.
Maybe. I don't think Minny has put it together yet. Best offensive player(non-Rodgers) in the division hasn't done shit yet. But he will at some point.

Signing Cousins was a horrible move. But it didn't make them worse. Will definitely handicap the franchise in the future. But they were and still are better the other three. You're Bears are in Flux, my Lions are in flux (like it even matters)and GB still lives in a Fantasy world where one great one is enough to get it done.

He is the most important player ive ever seen, but even that isn't enough.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference between putting an “n” and an “s” and claiming a team won when they lost. Quit deflecting, your drunk ass stopped watching a game and the other team won and your drunk ass is trying to deflect.

Putting an N and an S is what you think the problem was with your sentence?? Jesus fucking christ dude. :L

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the only one getting pissy here dude. You can't even understand basic shit being said to you lol

Pay no ayyention to the idiot behind the curtain...….Anyone who starts a thread like this with only 70 some posts is just looking for attention.....

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from all the whiny, nonsense, the division is still the Vikings to win.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. I don't think Minny has put it together yet. Best offensive player(non-Rodgers) in the division hasn't done shit yet. But he will at some point.

Signing Cousins was a horrible move. But it didn't make them worse. Will definitely handicap the franchise in the future. But they were and still are better the other three. You're Bears are in Flux, my Lions are in flux (like it even matters)and GB still lives in a Fantasy world where one great one is enough to get it done.

He is the most important player ive ever seen, but even that isn't enough.
Who do you consider the best offensive player in the division outside of Rodgers? Cook? Are you basing this off four games last year?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second coming of.....

You failed.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears certainly don’t look like a division winner on the road. They barely beat AZ and that’s it

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times are you going to edit your original post terry? You drunk bastard, just own up to what you typed, because that is what we are arguing about. You can’t just keep editing and eventually getting into a discussion with your latest update.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you consider the best offensive player in the division outside of Rodgers? Cook? Are you basing this off four games last year?
Yeah, Cook.

I'm basing it off talent and ability.

Other than Rodgers, what offensive guy would you take ahead of him? Please don't say Thielan. I know he's done really well, I know.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times are you going to edit your original post terry? You drunk bastard, just own up to what you typed, because that is what we are arguing about. You can’t just keep editing and eventually getting into a discussion with your latest update.

This was entertaining but now you're just getting annoying. Thanks for the laughs but I'm over it.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Cook.

Other than Rodgers, what offensive guy would you take ahead of him? Please don't say Thielan. I know he's done really well, I know.
I’m not sure. I wouldn’t say cook is really that incredible of a player. Howard is probably a better pure running back. Cohen might be as good, but not as big and durable (even though cook can’t stay healthy). You also have Stafford, Adams, Graham, Thielen, Robinson, and Golloday who I really like. It’s hard to really tell.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, Cook.

Here's the thing about offensive weapons. You can have the best QB in the league but if you have noone that's able to catch the ball, it doesn't matter. So while Rodgers is the best QB and probably the best offensive weapon out there, you still need to make sure you got a really decent WR to catch the ball. Thielen is a close option for me, as well as Tarik Cohen and Golden Tate.