• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I thought the Bears were the second coming.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a hiccup. The patriots lost to the lions earlier this year, I guess that means they aren’t a contender. The Vikings lost to the bills, I guess they aren’t a contender.

Fun fact, the bears got stomped by the dolphins the last time they went to the super bowl. They also lost to the dolphins the last time they won the super bowl. I think it’s just history repeating itself.
The Bears never were a contender. A winning record this season would've been impressive heading into the season. It'll be impressive if it happens now.

Minnesota is the only contender in the division.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@PickleRick

I wouldn't have delivered it because it's nonsense. The Bears are not a division contender because they were beat by a Dolphins team that's actually good this year? Come on now.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PickleRick

I wouldn't have delivered it because it's nonsense. The Bears are not a division contender because they beat another division contender in the Dolphins? Come on now.
You know the Bears lost right? Also, you think the Dolphins are a legit contender?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know the Bears lost right? Also, you think the Dolphins are a legit contender?

Well, I edited the original comment and apparently you didn't see it so I'll post it here again.

"I wouldn't have delivered it because it's nonsense. The Bears are not a division contender because they were beat by a Dolphins team that's actually good this year? Come on now."

Wild Card team? Yes. Division contender? Probably not at seasons end. But they are a much better team with a competent QB under center. They have speed at the WR position again, Frank Gore is just a tank of a RB and they finally got their QB back in Ryan Tannehill. Plus, the Patriots don't look too hot this year so, ya never know.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears never were a contender. A winning record this season would've been impressive heading into the season. It'll be impressive if it happens now.

Minnesota is the only contender in the division.
We will see. I don’t think they will win it all this year, but they definitely have a shot at winning the north. If there was one positive to the game today, it was Trubisky looked great in the second half. The bears had two red zone turnovers and still almost beat a team that is now 4-2. I think people are overreacting to this game. It’s still a young team, so there will be bumps along the way, like this game, but there is a lot of talent on this team. Next year will be the year this team starts hitting its stride.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I edited the original comment and apparently you didn't see it so I'll post it here again.

"I wouldn't have delivered it because it's nonsense. The Bears are not a division contender because they were beat by a Dolphins team that's actually good this year? Come on now."

Wild Card team? Yes. Division contender? Probably not at seasons end. But they are a much better team with a competent QB under center. They have speed at the WR position again, Frank Gore is just a tank of a RB and they finally got their QB back in Ryan Tannehill. Plus, the Patriots don't look too hot this year so, ya never know.
Don’t blame others for posting before you fix your own stupid comments. It’s not our fault you hit send.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t blame others for posting before you fix your own stupid comments. It’s not our fault you hit send.

Did I blame you? All I said was apparently you didn't see it. Take it down a notch.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see. I don’t think they will win it all this year, but they definitely have a shot at winning the north. If there was one positive to the game today, it was Trubisky looked great in the second half. The bears had two red zone turnovers and still almost beat a team that is now 4-2. I think people are overreacting to this game. It’s still a young team, so there will be bumps along the way, like this game, but there is a lot of talent on this team. Next year will be the year this team starts hitting its stride.
The Bears are a good team, I’m looking to start a good back and forth with them.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears are a good team, I’m looking to start a good back and forth with them.

Aah so this is just a troll thread. Gotcha. I knew you had troll written all over you.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your final sentence completely.

Mitch has had a couple great games. But I don't think he starts winning you games you should lose until next season.

Three teams have been playing for second since the pre season started. Even if Minny had no interested coming out of the gates a front runner.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your final sentence completely.

Mitch has had a couple great games. But I don't think he starts winning you games you should lose until next season.

Three teams have been playing for second since the pre season started. Even if Minny had no interested coming out of the gates a front runner.
I think you give the Vikings too much credit. They are good, but they aren’t leaps and bounds better than the bears or packers with Rodgers.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aah so this is just a troll thread. Gotcha. I knew you had troll written all over you.
A good team and what Bears fans have been spewing is completely different things. Don’t get pissy because you were busted.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good team and what Bears fans have been spewing is completely different things. Don’t get pissy because you were busted.

You're the only one getting pissy here dude. You can't even understand basic shit being said to you lol