• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I think my team is set.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barring injuries I think I'm good. My main dilemma every week will be my 4 WR-TE spots. I have 5 worthy players. A TE is NOT required. I've won two straight to even my record at 3-3. Currently, 4-2 is the best. If I can win my next 10 that's a guaranteed 4-peat. :hope: :D

QB--Matt Ryan, (Ben Roethlisberger)

RB--Chris Carson, James Conner, (Carlos Hyde, Benny Snell, Adrian Peterson, Rex Burkhead, JK Dobbins, Leonard Fournette)

WR--Tyreek Hill, Julio Jones, DK Metcalf, Chase Claypool, (Jarvis Landry)

TE--(Darren Waller, Noah Fant, Eric Ebron, Dallas Goedert)

K--Wil Lutz, (Greg Zuerlein)

Backups are in ( ). DAMN, I hate to make Waller a backup, but what are ya gonna do? I know I may have some roster cleaning to do, but with not needing anybody right now I'll hang on to them.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Landry, Fant and Ebron are pretty irrelevant.
I would not be even close to comfortable with your stable of bench RBs.

I'd try and sell high on Claypool. Add Peterson.
...and see if you can get a RB upgrade.

Assuming there is no flex option for a 3rd RB... and your RB are both (three including Peterson) passed their byes... maybe RB3 upgrade isn't necessary.
But if injury strikes, Hyde or Snell could be scary starts down the stretch... as will Peterson as Swift gets more rocks.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your QB is sorta weak. I'd ponder sacrificing one of those WR and a TE to pursue someone like Ryan Tannehill (and if by some chance he's actually on waivers in your league, get him. Like right now). I get the sense people are still undervaluing him and even teams that own him could possibly deal him for a lower price than you'd think. His reputation still masks the fact that he's been great in fantasy and irl

It'd be nice if there was a way you could get a little RB depth too. You're basically screwed there if Carson or Conner get hurt. I know you have their handcuffs but I'm always wary of handcuffs being easy plug and plays. But I doubt there's gonna be much available to you right now. Maybe you can buy low on an injured player like Mostert or Ekeler or Chubb

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking pretty good but I've lost so many where I felt pretty good going 10-2/11-1/12-0 into the playoffs only to lose to some 8-6 in the playoffs :tsk:
Keep grinding or pass some of that magic 4-peat voodoo to me :D

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your QB is sorta weak. I'd ponder sacrificing one of those WR and a TE to pursue someone like Ryan Tannehill (and if by some chance he's actually on waivers in your league, get him. Like right now). I get the sense people are still undervaluing him and even teams that own him could possibly deal him for a lower price than you'd think. His reputation still masks the fact that he's been great in fantasy and irl

It'd be nice if there was a way you could get a little RB depth too. You're basically screwed there if Carson or Conner get hurt. I know you have their handcuffs but I'm always wary of handcuffs being easy plug and plays. But I doubt there's gonna be much available to you right now. Maybe you can buy low on an injured player like Mostert or Ekeler or Chubb
It seems Matt Ryan is weak when Julio is on the fritz, but when JJ11 is out there Ryan is a beast. I have both so I gotta hope Jones stays healthy from here on out. Big Ben is a nice one to have. He has enough weapons to warrant being starter material just about every week.