• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I think I did OK, right?

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Standard scoring (no ppr), 12 teams

QB - Cousins
RB - Gordon
RB - Lynch
TE - Gronk
WR - Adams
WR - Benjamin (CAR)
W/T - Kelce
DEF - JAX
K - Gano

BN - B. Powell
BN - D. Martin
BN - D. McFadden
BN - T. West
BN - C. Fleener
BN - W. Snead

Shady went one spot before me. I was pissed and settled for Gordon. Almost went with Demarco Murray.

I really wanted Jameis Winston, but I guess I'm pleased with Cousins a little later. That might have been to my benefit.

Loaded up on RB. I really like Snead as my lone bench WR. Starting 2 TE's gives me both flexibility and depth in case Gronk goes down. Gronk is the X-factor for my whole season, I think. Maybe McFadden puts up good numbers early in the season in case one of my starters go down early.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a big fan of Gronk. I just feel like he has to stay healthy all year to justify his ADP. If he doesn't live up to it, you are really put in a tough spot. Now, you did tweak your team a little differently by picking up Kelce, but I still feel like you are going to be in trouble if (when) Gronk misses time. I would have rather you grabbed a RB or WR when you got Gronk and just gone that way, but that's just me.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for the response.

Yes, I've decided that I'm rolling the dice with Gronk, going for the gold.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for the response.

Yes, I've decided that I'm rolling the dice with Gronk, going for the gold.
Hey... if you're going to go for it, don't pussyfoot around with it.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Standard scoring (no ppr), 12 teams

QB - Cousins
RB - Gordon
RB - Lynch
TE - Gronk
WR - Adams
WR - Benjamin (CAR)
W/T - Kelce
DEF - JAX
K - Gano

BN - B. Powell
BN - D. Martin
BN - D. McFadden
BN - T. West
BN - C. Fleener
BN - W. Snead

Shady went one spot before me. I was pissed and settled for Gordon. Almost went with Demarco Murray.

I really wanted Jameis Winston, but I guess I'm pleased with Cousins a little later. That might have been to my benefit.

Loaded up on RB. I really like Snead as my lone bench WR. Starting 2 TE's gives me both flexibility and depth in case Gronk goes down. Gronk is the X-factor for my whole season, I think. Maybe McFadden puts up good numbers early in the season in case one of my starters go down early.
  • I think you made the right choice by going with Gordon over Murray.
  • What round did you get Lynch in? I think that might have been a little bit of a gamble.
  • You're loaded at tight end but I wonder if drafting a top tier tight end in the W/T flex position was wise to go with Olsen. Wide receiving depth is out of this world now and while Olsen's numbers are great for tight ends they aren't spectacular compared to a lot of wide receivers.
  • Cousins is a sneaky pick because he was solidly in the middle of the pack in the top 10 fantasy QBs last year. Good job.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to sugar-coat it... I don't like it. But hey, everyone's different in their strategy!

I feel like you gave up way too much value by investing in your TEs. No reason to have Gronk, Kelce & Fleener. I'd trade Kelce for WRs. Your RBs are decent though. Nice pickup with McFadden. He'll give you 2-4 starts out the gate before Elliot returns. Lynch could return to his old self. So could Martin. I have a feeling you'll be streaming QBs because I am not a believer in Cousins.