• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Think Carmello Anthony Will Bolt This Summer

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks unhappy and sounds unhappy - I think the Knicks would be wise to trade him now and get something back while they can.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree but no good team should want him, there are always the short buss`s though....bazinga!!

Haha no he is gone and the knicks are better for.it.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he say he wants to test out free agency this summer?

The Knicks should maybe think about trading him if that's true. No point in letting him walk for nothing when they can get a little something for him. Don't know how likely it is, but I think think it's something they need to at least look at.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a player option after this season and he probably will opt out. Highly doubt any team will take him on not knowing if he'll re-sign with them.

A lot more complications and stipulations these days than simply saying "just trade him"

I'd rather the Knicks not sign him to a max deal.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree but no good team should want him, there are always the short buss`s though....bazinga!!

Haha no he is gone and the knicks are better for.it.

Well since he most likely is headed for the Lakers anyway - they would be wiser to trade him to the Lakers now and try to get something back for him. Then the Lakers would have his bird rights if he stays with the Lakers. I agree though that a decent team will not want him

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a player option after this season and he probably will opt out. Highly doubt any team will take him on not knowing if he'll re-sign with them.

A lot more complications and stipulations these days than simply saying "just trade him"

I'd rather the Knicks not sign him to a max deal.

I think the Knicks can do better, but I think the Lakers could be better with Luol Dung then Carmelo and the only way the Lakers could or should take Anthony is if they can play him at the SF position and keep Gasol at a reduced price.

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please oh please I hope Buss Jr is dumb enough to bring in Melo.

Watching MElo and KoME fight over who gets to chuck it up the most will be VERY entertaining.

Durant-Westbrook-Freshprince.gif

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please oh please I hope Buss Jr is dumb enough to bring in Melo.

Watching MElo and KoME fight over who gets to chuck it up the most will be VERY entertaining.

Durant-Westbrook-Freshprince.gif

Don't worry - Buss is ignorant enough - but D'antoni and Phil Jackson who is a consultant for the Lakers might stop him

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since he most likely is headed for the Lakers anyway - they would be wiser to trade him to the Lakers now and try to get something back for him. Then the Lakers would have his bird rights if he stays with the Lakers. I agree though that a decent team will not want him

They could keep him and do a sign and trade next FA for the same things. Lakers might be smarter not to give anything up for him, they can probably stay under the Luxury anyways in the next few years waiting for his Bird rights.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah if the Lakers are smart they run from Melo like the plague. You can't have that many chuckers on one team and expect any level of success.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buss won't make that mistake, one can hope