• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

i really hope some players

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Have or will go to fher and ask him. 1. How can we possibly win? 2. You do realize your dealing with owners who have killed a season to get what they want. 3. You also realize that your dealing with a sport not much higher then mls in terms of popularity and exposure. It's not like baseball where there was a huge outcry for missing games. Then u go back and ask #1. Again how can we win? Owners have time and money on their side and are willing to wait til they have to. Most importantly they have the public on their side.

I'm really going to start putting the blame more on the role players if they don't speak up. Go ahead the zubrus jansen Andy greenes of the nhl keep quiet. You guys are the majority of the pa yet are being led by sid and Richards. Just stupid when the role players careers are over in 2 years and sid is still going with 8 years left on his mega deal look in the mirror and tell yourself losing a season was worth it

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have or will go to fher and ask him. 1. How can we possibly win? 2. You do realize your dealing with owners who have killed a season to get what they want. 3. You also realize that your dealing with a sport not much higher then mls in terms of popularity and exposure. It's not like baseball where there was a huge outcry for missing games. Then u go back and ask #1. Again how can we win? Owners have time and money on their side and are willing to wait til they have to. Most importantly they have the public on their side.

I'm really going to start putting the blame more on the role players if they don't speak up. Go ahead the zubrus jansen Andy greenes of the nhl keep quiet. You guys are the majority of the pa yet are being led by sid and Richards. Just stupid when the role players careers are over in 2 years and sid is still going with 8 years left on his mega deal look in the mirror and tell yourself losing a season was worth it

I gotta agree with you cup....the players have to realize that in this instance, in this sport, with these owners they cant win this one. and your also right about the role players. Side and Richards are set unless the squander what they've made. If they have decent financial advisors they are already set for life. Guys making less are at risk and they are backing these fools

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't argue with anything either of you has said.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Listening on the radio something like 180 players from last lockout didn't play another game losing a whole season. Why arent they speaking up? Just is really insane...heck I would take "anonymous" player speaking out at this point