• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I now understand completely why other fan bases despise UM fans

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's any solace the Michigan fans that have moved here tend to be pretty cool. Probably because the Ohio State fans who move here are such tools.
You think Michigan fans are “cool” so you’re probably the douche

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strange, I played HS ball in the late 80's with a family who moved down from Michigan and they were cool then.

I've yet to meet a Buckeye transplant who wasn't an absolute tool.

I don't recall any "Go Back to Michigan" nights at any of our minor league baseball teams like they've done for Ohio.

RiverDogs Go Back to Ohio Once Again

Despite the promotional efforts the past two years, the Charleston RiverDogs have noticed a suspect number of Ohioans still in the Lowcountry.

With the team's new "Be Your Own Fan" mantra in full effect this season, the club viewed this year's promotion as an excellent way for the BYOF voice to be heard. The front office turned to the RiverDogs faithful, asking people to vote online via Facebook and Twitter for which city or region they would most like to send people packing.

While the distaste for all things Red Sox was clearly evident as Boston received a number of votes through the RiverDogs' Facebook page, the "Go Back to Ohio" sentiment was overwhelming.
This is why you’re butthurt in every Ohio state thread. All makes sense now.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why you’re butthurt in every Ohio state thread. All makes sense now.

Maybe you Oh31-0 folks need to learn some manners and perhaps you wouldn't have such a bad reputation nationwide.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are so many UM fans who are bat shit crazy!! I joined a Michigan Football page on FB and WOW — you would have thought we beat Alabama yesterday, instead of a pathetically bad Nebraska team.

Just a few of the thoughts I picked out:
UM should be in the top 10 after that win (I should have stopped after this one)

McCaffrey should be the starting QB because of his play against Nebraska (who was down 40 and playing their bench)

UM OL looks like one of best in the country (HUH? Did you miss the game against the only team we played with a pulse)

UM will be ranked ahead of Wisconsin now because of how bad we beat Nebraska (Uhh, Wisconsin beat Iowa on the road at night)

All I said was — we beat a Nebraska team who has lost 7 straight and just got done losing to Troy. Slow down on calling UM anything until they beat a team with a pulse. And then I responded to a few of the ridiculous comments.

I was booted out of the group in less than an hour.:lol:

Forgot to mention...

This is exactly how the entire rest of the College Football World feels when discussing the 1997 National Championship with Michigan fans.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AG should know he isn't just a group member, he's the president.
My Washington group is liberal in the sense that debates on players, coaches and the program in general is encouraged .... just no name calling is allowed or flat out attacking players and coaches in a dick like manner seeing how coaches and players family members are in that group along with future recruits and their family members.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot to mention...

This is exactly how the entire rest of the College Football World feels when discussing the 1997 National Championship with Michigan fans.
You mean when they gave Tom Osborne a going away present?!? Maybe they knew what was coming once Tom left and wanted to give Nebraska a going away present too.
:behindsofa:

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean when they gave Tom Osborne a going away present?!? Maybe they knew what was coming once Tom left and wanted to give Nebraska a going away present too.
:behindsofa:

Awwwwwww man.
I was thinking you were the sane MI poster. Then you went here.

Oh well.
:dhd:

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fag

Well if you say so.

Personally I'd be embarrassed if I had a bunch of people who moved to another state and tried to brag about how great my football team is if we had never beat a team from said state. I'd be even more embarrassed if in the process of going 0-5 that 4 of the losses were earned by the three coaches we considered the best to ever walk the earth like y'all have with Woody Hayes, Jim Tressell, and the 0-2 Urban Myth.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took you this long to figure it out?

Hell if I liked most Alabama fans I wouldn't post here at all probably.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you say so.

Personally I'd be embarrassed if I had a bunch of people who moved to another state and tried to brag about how great my football team is if we had never beat a team from said state. I'd be even more embarrassed if in the process of going 0-5 that 4 of the losses were earned by the three coaches we considered the best to ever walk the earth like y'all have with Woody Hayes, Jim Tressell, and the 0-2 Urban Myth.

Good thing 5 games don't make a program. Either way, Clemson is on a great run right now, as is Ohio State.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing 5 games don't make a program. Either way, Clemson is on a great run right now, as is Ohio State.

They are.

Doesn't change the fact that Ohioans have a richly deserved reputation here in South Carolina as being the absolute worst. It's not a numbers thing either, as New Yorkers are a greater percentage of the refugees we take in from northern wastelands. It's simply the fact that for whatever reason Ohioans are the absolute worst when it comes to arrogant, rude, and socially unacceptable.

I don't understand it because I had a Great-Uncle on my Dad's side (there were nine kids, he was the youngest and wasn't but 10 years older than my Dad) who taught at Youngstown State in the mid 80's and I remember going up there to visit and the people were great. Something between here and there on I-77 changes them into being absolute assholes or something.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an example of what I am saying here is this: Look at the number of negative ratings I have received in this thread, a thread where I have presented at least a little evidence to support my claims, with nothing offered as a rebuttal.

I guess I could have done better by including stuff like this:

YKw7TKF.png

BLsU2eQ.png

but that would have been piling on.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are missing the scariest part of all this.

There is a group of Michigan fans who booted TrustMe for not being a big enough homer.

tenor.gif

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are missing the scariest part of all this.

There is a group of Michigan fans who booted TrustMe for not being a big enough homer.

tenor.gif

Those exist everywhere. Tigernet is Clemson's example. FGF is South Carolina's.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those exist everywhere. Tigernet is Clemson's example. FGF is South Carolina's.
You aren’t getting it. It’s like saying there is a group of people who think ATF, OD, or 4D20 as not being a big enough homer to join them.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren’t getting it. It’s like saying there is a group of people who think ATF, OD, or 4D20 as not being a big enough homer to join them.

No, I get it. ATF, OD, and 4D20 might seem extreme on a national board but they aren't anywhere near the level of homer on some homer boards.

I was a mod on a shared Clemson/SC board and got accused of being a coot plant.

The "extreme homers" who post on national boards get exposed quick.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you say so.

lol all 3 of those coaches are more accomplished than any coach in your entire program's history. Stop acting as if you're a blueblood. I couldn't care less what a bunch of people I will never meet supposedly do. Want to know a secret? There are huge douchebag Clemson fans all over, just as there are with every single fanbase.