• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I miss GTO

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SO I am going to fill the void. THis losing streak is unacceptable. How can anyone think that this system will ever work. I have been saying for two years that this system is garbage and that these players hate the coach. RIchis is horrible... He is a horrible captain, and should be playing on the 4th line. Boosh is the best goalie we have. I don't understand why Homer doesnt make these coaches use him. I think he is so mad at how poorly he has spent money that he can't bring himself to use the one good player he has signed. I still think that the Jim Vandermeer move is hurting us. If only we could move Pronger and bring back Lasse Kukkonen...

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO I am going to fill the void. THis losing streak is unacceptable. #1How can anyone think that this system will ever work. I have been saying for two years that this system is garbage and that these players hate the coach. RIchis is horrible... #2He is a horrible captain, and should be playing on the 4th line. #3Boosh is the best goalie we have. I don't understand why Homer doesnt make these coaches use him. I think he is so mad at how poorly he has spent money that he can't bring himself to use the one good player he has signed. I still think that the Jim Vandermeer move is hurting us. #4If only we could move Pronger and bring back Lasse Kukkonen...

1)We have lost two shootout. Not getting stomped. We should have easily won, but come on...this system was working before last week, right?

2)Elaborate (I am A richie fan, so expect bias)

3)What??? We do have Leighton and Bob

4)LOL!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!!!! I'm not 100% positive 4706, but.....um....I think "GTO" is/was a poster from the swamp who didn't know his head from his ass, so Proppy is just mocking the guy and being funny.

I think.. ;) :)

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, this post was for the old board frequent visitors. GTO knew his stuff, but had some real weird negative ideas. He HATED STevens and Homer, loved BOosh and Kukks and thought that there was some conspiracy why they weren't playing.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I feel stoopud

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this post was for the old board frequent visitors. GTO knew his stuff, but had some real weird negative ideas. He HATED STevens and Homer, loved BOosh and Kukks and thought that there was some conspiracy why they weren't playing.

he had some legit reasons for stevens and boosh.. but the kukks one is what really got me.. kukks could block a decent number of shots, but once guys realized they could skate right around him and THEN shoot, he was worthless

and i really get upset at ppl that get pissed at homer.. he hasn't been perfect, but he's done a damn good job since he took over for clarkie