• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I like the attitude

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something special is brewing. This time of year is full of optimism, and that goes for all teams. There is a different type of feel this year with these Broncos. After that uninspired loss to the Colts following the 2014 season there was a quiet buzz of confidence coming out of the Broncos facility even as the prognosticators dismisses the team as an 8-8 afterthought that would miss the playoffs. This team seems to have a very similar feel: a team coming together after a majorly disappointing season. I’m not calling them a Super Bowl winner for this reason alone, but I am growing more and more excited by this team and what they look to accomplish in the 2018 season.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact the most important position is solidified this year has everyone on the same page.
Will be exciting to see the defense if the offense can hold its own
Last year defense was like 3rd against rush 4th against pass but 22nd in points so its still championship level. the offsense after week 3 last year held the lead for like 10 minutes total

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact the most important position is solidified this year has everyone on the same page.
Will be exciting to see the defense if the offense can hold its own
Last year defense was like 3rd against rush 4th against pass but 22nd in points so its still championship level. the offsense after week 3 last year held the lead for like 10 minutes total

I don’t think people outside of Broncos fans realize just how vital that is, going into the summer with the starter already chosen. Going into 2017 and 2018 the camp battles at QB left the offense unprepared for the season. Having Jeenum lead the unit from the onset is probably going to pay some serious dividends.

As for that defense, I think we’re going to see the scoring drop significantly. A lot of those scores came on the heels of turnovers that left the defense in an impossible position. Just cutting those is going to help. Not being on the field so much will help too. And of course, having a lead more late in games is gong to help too.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You like breathing harder? Are you the one who keeps calling me?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's Sally. She keeps butt dialing you from my phone.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think another positive is the coaching had a year to learn. We had a first year Head Coach, and a first year Defensive Coordinator. Then we changed the Offensive Coordinator. With a year under their belts to learn the players, and reflect on what they did well and not so good will allow them to be better. I am stoked for the season. September 9th can't get here soon enough.