• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I know who browns should hire as next HC

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a super bowl ring as a DC, and lots of HC experience.

experience as a LB, LB Coach, and a reputation as a great football mind, just a little iffy on clock management.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There's actually a lot of talk of either Marvin Lewis or Ron Rivera to Washington.

Cleveland has to go for an offensive minded coach. Their #1 overall pick QB had one of the biggest regressions I've seen from a second year player at that position.

That Cleveland job is pretty attractive. One of the most talented rosters in the league and a QB who showed probowl potential as a rookie.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling it will be Josh McDaniels. I think he finally takes the job and realizes that he is never going to get Brady as his QB in NE, and Belicheat will leave the cupboard bare by the time he steps down. He can go to Cleveland with a franchise QB, a solid D when Garrett is on the field. He has the NFL leading rusher, the best WR tandem in the NFL. He just needs to rebuild that Oline and make sure he maintains his defense. It would be the easiest gig to go to as a new head coach. He is not inheriting a roster that went 2-14 void of talent. It is loaded and he doesn't need to worry about a franchise QB.