• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I know this is the Beer Forum, but I didn't see a Liquor Forum, so...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone had any experiences with this Dr. Stoner's stuff? It looks like it is a company that makes a Vodka, Whiskey and Tequila and it is "infused" with weed. The rep came in today to chat with me about bringing it into my bar and I couldn't understand a word she was saying because she had a really thick accent. I don't think it has any THC in it, so it probably won't get you high. I think she said she wanted to come in sometime with samples, but I was kind of busy and just gave her my card and told me to email me.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the internet, it does not contain thc

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the internet, it does not contain thc
Yeah, I did a little digging after I posted this. Found some reviews. This one guy raved about how great it was, then gave it 1 star out of 5. They are all 84 proof, though. And I could have a lot of fun with names on our cocktail list. I haven't found a pricing sheet yet, but it is retailing up there with Grey Goose.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I did a little digging after I posted this. Found some reviews. This one guy raved about how great it was, then gave it 1 star out of 5. They are all 84 proof, though. And I could have a lot of fun with names on our cocktail list. I haven't found a pricing sheet yet, but it is retailing up there with Grey Goose.
never heard of it but "dr stoner" really?? terrible branding especially if they want grey goose price point imo.....

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never heard of it but "dr stoner" really?? terrible branding especially if they want grey goose price point imo.....
The guy who founded the company is a former dentist and his last name is really Stoner. Or, at least that's what it says on the google machine. So, it HAS to be true.

Reactions: gob