• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I just realized

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami gained 547 yards in 4 qtrs and 1 OT period.
Dowell Loggains is their OC.
Dowell Loggains.
Think I'm going to file this in the WTF folder.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense played a sorry game. It's entirely possible that they showed up thinking they just had to collect a win rather than earn it, especially after 2 weeks off hearing about how awesome they are.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense played a sorry game. It's entirely possible that they showed up thinking they just had to collect a win rather than earn it, especially after 2 weeks off hearing about how awesome they are.
I think it was a combination of what you said plus the heat/humidity factor. I know it applies to both teams, but it's fair to say the Dolphins players were a bit more acclimated to the climate. Our D looked so lethargic out there, even the announcers were stating this.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was a combination of what you said plus the heat/humidity factor. I know it applies to both teams, but it's fair to say the Dolphins players were a bit more acclimated to the climate. Our D looked so lethargic out there, even the announcers were stating this.

The D reminded me waaay too much of the 2nd half of the GB game. They played laterally and soft. Poor tackling, poor discipline and next-to-no intensity, save for maybe Hicks.

Didn't help matters that Mack was hobbled early on, but they were just shit from jump street, so I dunno if heat can really be a factor 5 minutes into the game. Plus it's been crazy hot in Chicago of late too.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The D reminded me waaay too much of the 2nd half of the GB game. They played laterally and soft. Poor tackling, poor discipline and next-to-no intensity, save for maybe Hicks.

Didn't help matters that Mack was hobbled early on, but they were just shit from jump street, so I dunno if heat can really be a factor 5 minutes into the game. Plus it's been crazy hot in Chicago of late too.
Good points and besides, I hate using such excuses, especially when it applies to both team. I just thought they looked a a defense simply going thru the motions and wondered if the heat & humidity played a role. If it did not, then a lot of this should also be pinned on Fangio, who failed to make the requisite adjustments.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell we just got out played...….plain and simple...…...our defense did not show up at all

The only excuse I can come up with is they were looking forward to NE...……..I dunno,but it was definetley a bad showing.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That whole game is a WTF folder. That was even worse than the GB game so far as "handing one away". Fucking christ... There were even more opportunities missed in that game than the GB game, by a mile.

I'm basically pretending it didn't happen. I barely feel like talking about the NFL or the Bears until we play Sunday. I'm betting we have a bounce back performance and give NE a tough game at home. However, that was FUCKING BRUUUUUTALLLLL.

Learning curves, ups/downs are a natural part of rooting for a young team. But man... do they have to make it so gut wrenching? These two losses have been disgusting.