• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Jizzed In My Pants

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Raps have been rumoured to be wanting to shop Andrea in the offseason, they want to build around Demar, Ed Davis and Amir."

This is a tweet from @stlouiswings (a sponsor of the young onez) so it's 100% not true. but still. seeing someone else put this in words made me jizz myself. i gotta go buy some new pants.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
from NY Daily News:

"OH, CANADA!
Despite Toronto losing Chris Bosh and making little progress this season, team president Bryan Colangelo is returning to run the team, according the several league sources. That could be good news for D'Antoni, whose offense has been a bad fit for Anthony.

D'Antoni, who worked under Colangelo in Phoenix, might be out of a job if Walsh leaves the Knicks at season's end. For now, the Raptors plan to bring back coach Jay Triano, despite their awful season. But if D'Antoni becomes available, Triano could be jettisoned. Whether it's D'Antoni or Triano, the Raptors want to build around rookie big-man Ed Davis and second-year guard DeMar DeRozan. They're said to be open to moving Andrea Bargnani, who has been anything but an impact player since entering the league in 2007 as the No. 1 overall pick. ..."

Read more: If Donnie Walsh is let go by Knicks, don't be shocked to see him back in Indiana if Bird steps down

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this make sense for anyone?

i would like d'antoni better than triano, and i dont think we'd find a better and more established coach than him to come to toronto. if bargnani gets traded for anyone or anything that has a better contract than him, i'll be ecstatic. i hate him with a passion

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
dantoni gets real pissed when he coaches and his moustache has tickled unlimited vaj

the problem is he probably thinks he can change bargnani

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
by the way, i still think it will be PJ. He`s to high profile of an assistant to just up and come to a losing org without some kind of deal worked out behind closed doors. Jays just there to absorb the losses to his coacing rec as if he were a tampon in use until PJ feels its time

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kemba Walker or die trying
And Id rather have Triano then Dantoni