• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope...

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...that if there is any truth to the improbable rumor I've read elsewhere on this site
that LeBron James is seeking to return to your team your front office will turn him down.

He may be an Ohio native, but his shameful behavior in his last year as a Cav should outweigh that, IMO.

The Cavs are not my number 1 team, but I would still enjoy seeing them win an NBA title without him,
and believe that is a real possibility with Kyrie Irving and company.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...that if there is any truth to the improbable rumor I've read elsewhere on this site
that LeBron James is seeking to return to your team your front office will turn him down.

He may be an Ohio native, but his shameful behavior in his last year as a Cav should outweigh that, IMO.

The Cavs are not my number 1 team, but I would still enjoy seeing them win an NBA title without him,
and believe that is a real possibility with Kyrie Irving and company.

:lol:
Gilbert would sacrifice his son (and no, I don't mean it literally) to have James back.
Won't happen.
Anytime you hope/think it might, just go back and read that little love letter that Gilbert wrote after the Decision aired.

James will never say he is ruling anything out, but all he is doing, at least in the Cavs case, is playing mind games with Gilbert.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
Gilbert would sacrifice his son (and no, I don't mean it literally) to have James back.
Won't happen.
Anytime you hope/think it might, just go back and read that little love letter that Gilbert wrote after the Decision aired.

James will never say he is ruling anything out, but all he is doing, at least in the Cavs case, is playing mind games with Gilbert.

You realize that by posting the above you're showing more team loyalty than LeWrong Shames did, don't you?

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice that I never said anything about the probabilities. Only about what I would like to see happen.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize that by posting the above you're showing more team loyalty than LeWrong Shames did, don't you?

Team loyalty?

He was loyal until the day his contract EXPIRED.
At that point, he was on NO team.

You feel he owed it to the Cavs to stay with them, regardless of circumstance, and not explore better options for himself?

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team loyalty?

You feel he owed it to the Cavs to stay with them, regardless of circumstance, and not explore better options for himself?

He stayed within the letter of the law while flouting the spirit of it. That may not be the dictionary definition of
"unethical," but it's far from ethical.

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron was 'loyal' to his team until psycho Delonte West banged his mom. That's why he 'quit' in that Celtics playoff game, cause Mike Brown insisted on playing West.

Would Gilbert take LBJ back? Of course. So would the 'jilted' fans. And, Savannah wants to live in their huge estate in Bath, Ohio near Akron. But despite LeBron saying good things about Mike Brown in public, he'll never get over Brown not taking his side in the Delonte West affair. Plus, LeBron knows that Brown is not a good offensive coach. Maybe even below average.

The bottom line though is that LeBron will go where he thinks he has the best chances of winning championships. That eliminates Cleveland. Why would James want to repeat the experience in Cleveland with Gilbert and Brown? Why would he expect different results? It'd be deja vu - great regular season, no rings.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team loyalty?

He should have told the Cleveland fans BEFORE REACHING FREE AGENCY that he had no intention of re-signing with their team rather than lying to them as he did.

If it had been my adapted city's Celtics or native city's Thunder he intended to go it wouldn't have made any difference. His off-court behavior stinks.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be watching your team's game against the OverHEATed on cable tonight, hoping your team can pull off the upset.

If they do the vCash it will win me will be a bonus.

GO CAVALIERS! :yahoo: