• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope GB wins in Minnesota

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really sure how you can call them the same play. Matthews basically clothes lined Cousins' waist, and fell to the side of Cousins. Kendricks essentially pulled Rodgers' feet out from under him and then drove his shoulder into Rodgers' chest. That's how Dean Blandino saw it, and I'll bet the NFL front office will agree as well.

That said, the Packers did leave plenty of points on the field, both before and after the plays. If the refs hadn't flagged Matthews, as they shouldn't have, the game would have essentially been over. That said, the Packers still had opportunities to win it and they didn't capitalize. The Vikings D definitely deserves some credit for that.

Let's hope Rodgers is healthy the next time they meet and is fully capable of scrambling, avoiding pressure and creating plays with his feet. All things being equal, the game won't be as close then.

Come on Carp Rodgers looked fine running for that first down. He was only sacked 4x by a very good Viking D and a pretty pedestrian O-Line. Good post until your 3rd paragraph.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no in fact with his arm & knee his weight never really did land on him. You can tell Clay wasnt trying to land all his weight on him.
Simply it was one bad call this weekend in a long ass line of bad calls!
Clay did start to reach under his leg and then thought better of it. Kind of like an "unintentional" face mask. I'm betting that is what the ref saw.

Just to be clear it was a BS call IMO. Can't stand these new rules like many of you. Brady got driven into the ground a lot harder today and no call. Guess you don't get the AR rule unless you are AR or playing in GB?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Matthews breathed on Cousins and the ref threw a flag.

Google Clay Matthews right now. You act like I’m the only one who thinks that call dictated the game.

To think one bad call dictates an entire game is ridiculous. There were bad calls both ways. Remember that bs PI call that benefited the packers?

Bitching about the refs is lame. This is the NFL now. Deal with it.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comical to see Packers fans cry about a penalty that came to existence thanks to their QB crying all the time.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The roughing the passer call was BS....but it did balance it out in the game because the Vikes had the same penalty called against them earlier.

What didn't balance out was the handful of other terrible calls that went against the Packer's earlier in the game. There were at least 2 penalties (one a hold and another one) which I can't remember the details exactly because of too much of this ---> :suds: but there is no denying the Vikes were the beneficiaries of some really bad calls.

Reactions: GNG

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope Rodgers is healthy the next time they meet and is fully capable of scrambling, avoiding pressure and creating plays with his feet. All things being equal, the game won't be as close then.

By the time the Vikes play the Packers again, all things won't be equal (or at least I hope not) to what we saw yesterday.

The Vikes defense is playing like garbage right now. And saying their special teams are playing like garbage is an insult to garbage. By that point in the season the glaring miscommunications and hopefully some of the missed tackles will be cleaned up. And maybe, just maybe, the special teams will be able to get all their punts off without getting one blocked and the Vikes can maybe make a FG or two.

Packer's have a LONG ways to go to compete with the Vikes IMO. Their defense when they sent their DB's on blitzes looked good. But that isn't going to surprise teams in week 12 like it does in week 2 as more and more tape gets out on the Packer's new defense. And when the Packer's played just basic schemes, their defense looks extremely pedestrian. The Pack simply don't have enough pass rushers especially when you factor in they playing with a pretty green secondary. Rodgers will obviously carry them to respectability.....but that Pack squad just isn't all that talented IMO.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't watch the game. Only saw the highlights. What was surprising was how many Vikings fans were there. Packers fans need the money? Stop selling your season tickets!

Eh.... it happens on both sides of the border. You can virtually pay for your season tix (or come close to it) by selling this one game. Sad, but true.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DnPEoepU0AAFg9l.jpg

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the time the Vikes play the Packers again, all things won't be equal (or at least I hope not) to what we saw yesterday.

Nope. Both teams will have improved

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minn penalized 8-70
GB penalized 7-54

The fucked part was GB was 1-5 in the RZ. GB fucked themselves.

Graham had one TD in the Red zone but a BS holding call was called on the left guard Taylor when the defensive guy slipped on his own that he was defending and fell to the ground and Taylor fell on him which was then called holding . That was like the 3rd most BS call in the game right behind Matthews #1 and then #2 the long pass to Graham down the sidelines when the defender had his arm wrapped around him holding Grahams arm tight to his body so he could not use it on the play. 80,000 people saw that one just not the ref looking right at it.

So I would not say that is fucking yourself when you have help from others.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To think one bad call dictates an entire game is ridiculous. There were bad calls both ways. Remember that bs PI call that benefited the packers?

Bitching about the refs is lame. This is the NFL now. Deal with it.
That call DID dictate the outcome. I don’t know how anyone could argue otherwise. Only someone who didn’t watch that play and the rest of the game thereafter would say that. And I know that to probably be true because the pathetic Cardinals game started before the Packers game ended.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That call DID dictate the outcome. I don’t know how anyone could argue otherwise. Only someone who didn’t watch that play and the rest of the game thereafter would say that. And I know that to probably be true because the pathetic Cardinals game started before the Packers game ended.
I watched the entire game. The call was horrible.

There were 100+ other things that happened in the game that contributed to the outcome. To say that one play dictated the outcome of an entire game makes no sense.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP is a horrible person.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the entire game. The call was horrible.

There were 100+ other things that happened in the game that contributed to the outcome. To say that one play dictated the outcome of an entire game makes no sense.
To say that play didn’t dictate the outcome would be the equivalent of an umpire calling back a walk off homer and saying “Nope, that definitely didn’t dictate the outcome.”

That’s not an exaggeration. The penalty negated a game winning interception. The game was over.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To say that play didn’t dictate the outcome would be the equivalent of an umpire calling back a walk off homer and saying “Nope, that definitely didn’t dictate the outcome.”

That’s not an exaggeration. The penalty negated a game winning interception. The game was over.
Fat lady didn't sing.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have blinders on and you are frustrated about the call and outcome. Give it a couple of days, let the dust settle and you’ll get it.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers should be 0-2. :heh:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham had one TD in the Red zone but a BS holding call was called on the left guard Taylor when the defensive guy slipped on his own that he was defending and fell to the ground and Taylor fell on him which was then called holding . That was like the 3rd most BS call in the game right behind Matthews #1 and then #2 the long pass to Graham down the sidelines when the defender had his arm wrapped around him holding Grahams arm tight to his body so he could not use it on the play. 80,000 people saw that one just not the ref looking right at it.

So I would not say that is fucking yourself when you have help from others.
They still had FIVE trips to the RZ and came away with ONE score. That's not good football. 20% RZ efficiency won't win you a lot of games.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if he thought something different would happen?