• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope GB wins in Minnesota

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Common sense = crying

Okay

Except it's not common sense, holy fuck man take off the blinders for a minute! He drove him into the ground just as Kendricks did, I don't think either play should have been a penalty but move on already damn!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except it's not common sense, holy fuck man take off the blinders for a minute! He drove him into the ground just as Kendricks did, I don't think either play should have been a penalty but move on already damn!
Watch the replay. He did not drive him into the ground.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Vikes. Almost feels more like a loss for your team instead of a tie.

SMH at the placekicker. What a horrendous history...........

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't get a matchup with gayer QBs than this matchup.

Tom Brady: "Hold my Gluten-free beer."
18j4zk5gwt0xmjpg.jpg

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really sure how you can call them the same play. Matthews basically clothes lined Cousins' waist, and fell to the side of Cousins. Kendricks essentially pulled Rodgers' feet out from under him and then drove his shoulder into Rodgers' chest. That's how Dean Blandino saw it, and I'll bet the NFL front office will agree as well.

That said, the Packers did leave plenty of points on the field, both before and after the plays. If the refs hadn't flagged Matthews, as they shouldn't have, the game would have essentially been over. That said, the Packers still had opportunities to win it and they didn't capitalize. The Vikings D definitely deserves some credit for that.

Let's hope Rodgers is healthy the next time they meet and is fully capable of scrambling, avoiding pressure and creating plays with his feet. All things being equal, the game won't be as close then.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really sure how you can call them the same play. Matthews basically clothes lined Cousins' waist, and fell to the side of Cousins. Kendricks essentially pulled Rodgers' feet out from under him and then drove his shoulder into Rodgers' chest. That's how Dean Blandino saw it, and I'll bet the NFL front office will agree as well.

That said, the Packers did leave plenty of points on the field, both before and after the plays. If the refs hadn't flagged Matthews, as they shouldn't have, the game would have essentially been over. That said, the Packers still had opportunities to win it and they didn't capitalize. The Vikings D definitely deserves some credit for that.

Let's hope Rodgers is healthy the next time they meet and is fully capable of scrambling, avoiding pressure and creating plays with his feet. All things being equal, the game won't be as close then.
Both teams missed opportunities to win that game.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Vikes. Almost feels more like a loss for your team instead of a tie.

SMH at the placekicker. What a horrendous history...........
The Packers dominated for 3 quarters and then shot themselves in the foot in the 4th quarter.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't watch the game. Only saw the highlights. What was surprising was how many Vikings fans were there. Packers fans need the money? Stop selling your season tickets!

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers dominated for 3 quarters and then shot themselves in the foot in the 4th quarter.

Not sure if I would use the word dominate, but sure liked the way Rodgers played on one leg

If he was his mobile self, I think he would have pulled this one out.

Reactions: GNG

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Matthews call was terrible but the Packers had numerous chances to win that game. How about up 5 with the ball get a touchdown instead of a field goal which it only mad it a 8 point lead. After the bad call on Mathews try keeping them out of the end zone. Then try to stop the 2 point conversion. Then Crosby make the field goal after they froze him. Packers fans quit crying. Had numerous chances. Peace.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Matthews call was terrible but the Packers had numerous chances to win that game. How about up 5 with the ball get a touchdown instead of a field goal which it only mad it a 8 point lead. After the bad call on Mathews try keeping them out of the end zone. Then try to stop the 2 point conversion. Then Crosby make the field goal after they froze him. Packers fans quit crying. Had numerous chances. Peace.
Understandable and still frustrating but everything you listed still happened AFTER the blown call. The point is the game should’ve ended right there. It’s disappointing how low our officiating standards have come if we keep saying “you still had a chance to win after a really fucked up call.”.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understandable and still frustrating but everything you listed still happened AFTER the blown call. The point is the game should’ve ended right there. It’s disappointing how low our officiating standards have come if we keep saying “you still had a chance to win after a really fucked up call.”.

Too many rules for these guys to remember.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so the ref said he pulled flag because Matthews picked the dude up and threw him to the ground?

Did what the ref said happen actually happen? I mean if you are taking someone to the ground there feet do have to leave the ground. I cant see any picking up and throwing to the ground on any sort of late hit. It will be interesting to see just how the NFL responds when it gets sent into the NFL to check out

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so the ref said he pulled flag because Matthews picked the dude up and threw him to the ground?

Did what the ref said happen actually happen? I mean if you are taking someone to the ground there feet do have to leave the ground. I cant see any picking up and throwing to the ground on any sort of late hit. It will be interesting to see just how the NFL responds when it gets sent into the NFL to check out

It seemed like a late flag too. Like the ref was indecisive and threw the flag out of pure panic. The refreees are getting overwhelmed.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no in fact with his arm & knee his weight never really did land on him. You can tell Clay wasnt trying to land all his weight on him.
Simply it was one bad call this weekend in a long ass line of bad calls!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s because they didn’t fuck you.

They’re literally the reason the game didn’t end like an hour before it did.
Minn penalized 8-70
GB penalized 7-54

The fucked part was GB was 1-5 in the RZ. GB fucked themselves.