• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I have rewatched the Air Force game twice now

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did so - in part - because I was confused about who the starting Boise State offensive linemen were. I looked at the starters listed on the Participation page (in Stats) but it didn't make a lot of sense. They had Ezra Cleveland listed as the stating LT, which after looking at the game recording is correct (and nice that he's back in the lineup), but they listed John Molchon as the starting LG and that's incorrect. Molchon started (and played) at RT not LG.

Also on the Participation webpage they listed only TEN starters on both offense and defense for Boise State. Last I heard football is an 11 man sport. The one starter who was not listed for Boise State on offense was # 55 Kekaniokoa Holomalia-Gonzalez. He started (and played throughout the game) next to Ezra Cleveland at LG. So in case anyone else was curious about who did - IN FACT - make up the starting five o-linemen for Boise State for the Air Force game contrary to what was listed on the Boise State stats Participation webpage the following were the starters on the 0-line for BSU vs. Air Force:

Left Tackle - Ezra Cleveland
Left Guard - Kekaniokoa Holomalia-Gonzalez
Center - Garrett Larson
Right Guard - Eric Quevedo
Right Tackle - John Molchon

So Cleveland is back in the lineup by Ojukwu is still out of the lineup. And former walk-on Jake Stetz who did start two games earlier this season was not a starter and neither was Garrett Curran who started one game this season at RT.