• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hate the LA Chargers

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, they should be the San Diego Chargers and I could not figure out what the initials LAC stood for.

Second, every one of their draft picks are players I wanted the Denver Broncos to draft. Every one of them.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, they should be the San Diego Chargers and I could not figure out what the initials LAC stood for.

Second, every one of their draft picks are players I wanted the Denver Broncos to draft. Every one of them.
Excellent draft by the Chargers then, improve their team while screwing over one of their rivals.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They killed this draft sorry. They absolutely solved the Allen problem by getting a even better receiver and addressed offensive line. KC was down 21-0 before Allen got hurt and their draft was all about the future. Well, LA should be able to hold on to a lead this time. Oakland and KC should be worried about them screwing up their division plans. Denver? They easily have the worst QB in this division.

KC is probably going to regret not drafting Lattimore, trading up to get a player the saints had no intention of getting is mind boggling.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They killed this draft sorry. They absolutely solved the Allen problem by getting a even better receiver and addressed offensive line. KC was down 21-0 before Allen got hurt and their draft was all about the future. Well, LA should be able to hold on to a lead this time. Oakland and KC should be worried about them screwing up their division plans. Denver? They easily have the worst QB in this division.

KC is probably going to regret not drafting Lattimore, trading up to get a player the saints had no intention of getting is mind boggling.
If it wasn't the Saints (bull) it was the Browns. The CB "need" is really overrated, imo.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were not drafting Maholmes. The draft experts have been constantly talking about Brees' demise because of so many poor offensive games due to the oline and lack of serious run game.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA Chargers did a very well job of drafting. Unlike the Rams and their Jared 'Goof' pickup last year.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do too. Rot in Hell Spanos.

Last edited:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC West drafts this is how I would rank them...

1) LA Chargers--You are right they had a good draft. I'm not a big Mike Williams fan. Still he brings something to that team that they have been lacking and if Allen can stay healthy that will be a very nice 1-2 punch at WR
Lamp and Feeney is a very nice interior presence for that OL that they haven't had in a long time. Finally give Rivers a pocket to step up in. And King gives them a very smart underrated player.

2) Denver Broncos--Filled holes with need and value in my opinion. Love the Bolles pick solving the LT issue. Carlos Henderson gives them that big play WR over the middle that has been sorely missed. Then getting a guy like Butt in the 5th round is icing on the cake.

3) Kansas City Chiefs--The draft very much hinges on Mahomes becoming something. OF all the QB's he probably has the highest ceiling. I still don't think he will turn into a star but we shall see. Hunt is one of my favorite RB's from this draft class so getting him where they did is good value.

4) Oakland Raiders--1st round pick is under investigation. 2nd round pick is more athlete than football player. VAnderdoes does add some muscle up front but their biggest issue is they couldn't get pressure beyond Mack on the QB and Vanderdoes doesn't solve that. When they drafted Sharpe a few of us Bronco fans high fived each other just picturing Von Miller destroying him at the RT spot. They just didn't have any picks that made me go "crap hate that they got that guy." The other 2 teams did.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a guy who lives in LA and is a raider fan no one hates the charges more then me

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were not drafting Maholmes. The draft experts have been constantly talking about Brees' demise because of so many poor offensive games due to the oline and lack of serious run game.

Sean Payton said Mahomes would have been drafted if the Chiefs took Lattimore instead

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we know Brees will not retire a saint then.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Giants also tried to trade up for Mahomes. There was little chance he was getting past 11, if that, which is questionable.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good incentive to get rid of him via trade if your team is pretty awful around him like the Saints. Average teams at best with a top 5 QB says a lot for me, imo.
My why not question, has a lot to do with his age and who do they have to replace him.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's got to do with the fact Brees doesn't want to retire anytime soon. If he's not done by 40, he's gone. Brett Favre hit his decline at age 41.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My why not question, has a lot to do with his age and who do they have to replace him.

If they drafted Mahomes, they would have had something to replace him with. However, Mahomes is never gonna be anything compared to Brees and might end up worse than Cam because I can't see any maturity in this player.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Carson Chargers too

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC West drafts this is how I would rank them...

1) LA Chargers--You are right they had a good draft. I'm not a big Mike Williams fan. Still he brings something to that team that they have been lacking and if Allen can stay healthy that will be a very nice 1-2 punch at WR
Lamp and Feeney is a very nice interior presence for that OL that they haven't had in a long time. Finally give Rivers a pocket to step up in. And King gives them a very smart underrated player.

2) Denver Broncos--Filled holes with need and value in my opinion. Love the Bolles pick solving the LT issue. Carlos Henderson gives them that big play WR over the middle that has been sorely missed. Then getting a guy like Butt in the 5th round is icing on the cake.

3) Kansas City Chiefs--The draft very much hinges on Mahomes becoming something. OF all the QB's he probably has the highest ceiling. I still don't think he will turn into a star but we shall see. Hunt is one of my favorite RB's from this draft class so getting him where they did is good value.

4) Oakland Raiders--1st round pick is under investigation. 2nd round pick is more athlete than football player. VAnderdoes does add some muscle up front but their biggest issue is they couldn't get pressure beyond Mack on the QB and Vanderdoes doesn't solve that. When they drafted Sharpe a few of us Bronco fans high fived each other just picturing Von Miller destroying him at the RT spot. They just didn't have any picks that made me go "crap hate that they got that guy." The other 2 teams did.
I like the Chargers draft a lot but they are going to have to pay the piper on a QB, too, eventually. They are setting themselves up to win 8-12 games the next couple of seasons and then have Rivers retire. Either Rivers is going to get hurt and they'll tank 1 season or they'll have to do a trade up like the Broncos and Chiefs and develop a guy.

I'm also not a huge Mike Williams fan. He'll be a good WR and he might be a star because the Chargers have so many other weapons in place. The problem is that the Chargers might be going into next season with a potentially suspect defense. Their advanced numbers were pretty good last year but in the clutch it was nowhere to be found.

I'm definitely waiting 3 years on this draft. Chiefs can win this if they hit on 2 of their top players but they pretty much have to hit on Mahomes. If they dont then its 4th place by default.