• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hate Imagine Dragons

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone tell me if they are Pandora's Shinedown playlist? I'm assuming it's Shinedown because all of their songs are just about played. They just started playing Mosters. There is also Nickelback, Seether, Three Days Grace on this list as well.

They have three ID songs that play at my gym and I hate it. The rest of the songs are actual rock songs outside of Heathens. Sail, Human, and some song about legends are made (I never heard that song outside that gym). I mean just because you have instruments of a rock band doesn't make you one. They are absolutely hands down a slap in the face to rock music. They are not rock! Not all Active stations will even play them.

Also, Dan Reynolds does things the other Rockers don't do. Also, women don't drool over the lead singers of FFDP, Greta, Black Keys, or Shinedown. I'm sick of their agenda.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2019-6-17_10-39-20.gif

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone tell me if they are Pandora's Shinedown playlist? I'm assuming it's Shinedown because all of their songs are just about played. They just started playing Mosters. There is also Nickelback, Seether, Three Days Grace on this list as well.

They have three ID songs that play at my gym and I hate it. The rest of the songs are actual rock songs outside of Heathens. Sail, Human, and some song about legends are made (I never heard that song outside that gym). I mean just because you have instruments of a rock band doesn't make you one. They are absolutely hands down a slap in the face to rock music. They are not rock! Not all Active stations will even play them.

Also, Dan Reynolds does things the other Rockers don't do. Also, women don't drool over the lead singers of FFDP, Greta, Black Keys, or Shinedown. I'm sick of their agenda.
so make your own playlist... jesus how hard is that to figure out...

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the point is to talk about why this band is even classified as a rock band. I actually read some stupid stuff in blogs how Shinedown's album had songs comparable to that stupid group. I mean Shinedown's lyrics are nothing like theirs. Shinedown doesn't sing about a new age or motivation and crap like that.

ID is good for Pop music but they are stretching it throwing their crap where it doesn't belong. They can have alternative for all I care because they already ruined that genre along with all the other frilly pop act wannabes.

What also irks me is the gym plays no Greta but plays this crap?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the right one to ask, as I don't like ID or Shinedown, Nickelback, Seether, Three Days Grace, or FFDP.

Problem is, there is no real rock radio (maybe somewhere on satellite). You have the bands above that are really more hard rock (do they still call it active rock, lol?), then there's alternative rock, which mixes in ID and all the other pop bands that strum a guitar occasionally. That pop production turns me away quickly (everything drowned in reverb and maxed out auto-tune).

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I imagine I hate dragons, too. But hate is such a strong word, and yet, a perfect description of how I feel. Come to think of it, I didn't hate Tommy James' classic -- Dragon The Line. Imagine that...or don't.