• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I GUARANTEE a win over drownig Steelers

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GYT5fX5.png
It's not considered r@pe in Cincinnati when everyone in that city willfully bends over in closing time.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 of 6, a leader in td's, long runs, and forced misses,

Cleveland, Atlanta, Cincinnati in my book.

I personally can't count Tampa as a good game for him due to some crappy runs. 10 rushes for 17 yards in the first 3 quarters. 44 of those 61 yards came on 2 runs. Chiefs and Ravens weren't good for obvious reasons. But let's not get back on that discussion. He's out performing all RBs right now aside from Todd Gurley so let's keep going with the positive things.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the streak of guarantees ran out and now the AFC North is looking more like the AFC North with the Bengals and Browns losing yesterday and the Ravens and Steelers winning

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it was a good game. Our offense looked good. I was worried that we scored too quick at the end, especially the way our defense played. Our pass rush was non existent, those guys just got a big payday too, and were supposed to be one of the top pass rush defenses in the nfl this season. I thought the secondary looked pretty good, considering Roethlesburger had all day to pass. I think we will be okay, if we can get some kind of pass rush generaterd, however, if we couldn't touch big Ben standing there like a statue, I sure don't see how we are going to pressure Mahomes this week?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it was a good game. Our offense looked good. I was worried that we scored too quick at the end, especially the way our defense played. Our pass rush was non existent, those guys just got a big payday too, and were supposed to be one of the top pass rush defenses in the nfl this season. I thought the secondary looked pretty good, considering Roethlesburger had all day to pass. I think we will be okay, if we can get some kind of pass rush generaterd, however, if we couldn't touch big Ben standing there like a statue, I sure don't see how we are going to pressure Mahomes this week?
When are the Bengals changing the name of The Paul to the Ben?
Ben owns Cinncy, hell Ohio for that matter!!!

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When are the Bengals changing the name of The Paul to the Ben?
Ben owns Cinncy, hell Ohio for that matter!!!

I think Paul Brown Stadium should be renamed the Ben Roethlisberger Stadium.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if mrschaney's spelling had been better in the thread title the Bengals would have won ...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah technically this is his rookie year and he's coming off of an injury. Two surgeries on the same knee in 3 years which scares me to hell. Our O-line could definitely be better, we've had injuries on the line as well so most of the time, he's not running behind the 1s. I think on Sunday, it was shown what a healthy O-line can do for him and what he can do when he has a healthy o-line in front of him. Definitely provides lots of hope.

Technically his second year, he played in 14 games in limited usage as the backup last year.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-57

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either the Steelers claw their way back into the hunt this weekend, or they fall into the sunken place.

A turning point for the Steelers one way or the other.

I think this was one step in the right direction of a turning point...to be honest, they need to come out of the bye with their hair on fire!

Week 8, CLE
Week 9, @ BAL
Week 10, CAR

IMO, they need all 3 of these, but they must win the 2 homes games and if they get swept by BAL, that will do serious damage to their DIV hopes.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this was one step in the right direction of a turning point...to be honest, they need to come out of the bye with their hair on fire!

Week 8, CLE
Week 9, @ BAL
Week 10, CAR

IMO, they need all 3 of these, but they must win the 2 homes games and if they get swept by BAL, that will do serious damage to their DIV hopes.
It would be serious psychological and standings damage to get swept by Baltimore.

That's a must win.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he could be getting worn down, no? Since isn't this is rookie year? Not accustomed to the life of an NFL RB? How's the OL been? Giving him lanes to run in?

I think the his 1st game vs CLE the touches may have been more than he was ready for, but since week 1, he's been in the low to mid 20s for touches...he should be able to sustain that kind of work load.

Others may differ, but imo the only game that was not very good, was the BAL game. The others the OFC was in catch up mode and he didn't get the touches to make an impact.

OL is blocking fine, but they have had a few guys filling in for a game or so...the last 2 games his starting 5 has been blocking.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be serious psychological and standings damage to get swept by Baltimore.

That's a must win.

You know they want to repay that sweep from LY...They can handle a 4th loss, but psychologically...yes, I agree, they need to split with BAL.