• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I GUARANTEE a win over drownig Steelers

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be hilarious if she is proven correct...

Should be a good game... Will Conner get his carries and yards?

Seeing how he played against the Falcons, he better. But he can't be hot and cold like he was the first four weeks of the season. 2 ypc isn't gonna be good enough. Needs at least 3-4 and that's on the low end of what I personally think we as a team need. I think this team needs at least 4 ypc from our RB.

I will say, he's proven to be a much better receiving back than I thought he would be.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing how he played against the Falcons, he better. But he can't be hot and cold like he was the first four weeks of the season. 2 ypc isn't gonna be good enough. Needs at least 3-4 and that's on the low end of what I personally think we as a team need. I think this team needs at least 4 ypc from our RB.

I will say, he's proven to be a much better receiving back than I thought he would be.

He was fantastic for me for the first 2 weeks and then it's been a let down. However, when you get behind all the time usually the run suffers

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was fantastic for me for the first 2 weeks and then it's been a let down. However, when you get behind all the time usually the run suffers

Agreed. But I look at the Bucs game and I see that, while he averaged 4 ypc, he was given the ball 15 times and just couldn't really do much with it and we led all but the first quarter of that game. First quarter he had 4 rushes for 1 yard and in the third quarter he had 3 rushes for 4 yards. Mostly all of his yardage came in the 4th. But that Falcons game was perfection in my opinion aside from penalties, our secondary giving so much room in between their receivers and the fumble from Conner. But that fumble went OOB so can't get too mad at that.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. But I look at the Bucs game and I see that, while he averaged 4 ypc, he was given the ball 15 times and just couldn't really do much with it and we led all but the first quarter of that game. First quarter he had 4 rushes for 1 yard and in the third quarter he had 3 rushes for 4 yards. Mostly all of his yardage came in the 4th. But that Falcons game was perfection in my opinion aside from penalties, our secondary giving so much room in between their receivers and the fumble from Conner. But that fumble went OOB so can't get too mad at that.

he could be getting worn down, no? Since isn't this is rookie year? Not accustomed to the life of an NFL RB? How's the OL been? Giving him lanes to run in?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he could be getting worn down, no? Since isn't this is rookie year? Not accustomed to the life of an NFL RB? How's the OL been? Giving him lanes to run in?

Yeah technically this is his rookie year and he's coming off of an injury. Two surgeries on the same knee in 3 years which scares me to hell. Our O-line could definitely be better, we've had injuries on the line as well so most of the time, he's not running behind the 1s. I think on Sunday, it was shown what a healthy O-line can do for him and what he can do when he has a healthy o-line in front of him. Definitely provides lots of hope.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah technically this is his rookie year and he's coming off of an injury. Two surgeries on the same knee in 3 years which scares me to hell. Our O-line could definitely be better, we've had injuries on the line as well so most of the time, he's not running behind the 1s. I think on Sunday, it was shown what a healthy O-line can do for him and what he can do when he has a healthy o-line in front of him. Definitely provides lots of hope.

Didn't realize he has had 2 surgeries.. That certainly can hurt a lot.. Add in consistency of line play isn't there and it means not that great of play. But as you said if everyone is healthy we should be able to see what he is capable of

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't realize he has had 2 surgeries.. That certainly can hurt a lot.. Add in consistency of line play isn't there and it means not that great of play. But as you said if everyone is healthy we should be able to see what he is capable of

I think if I'm remembering correctly, our starting o-line has had different starters in most of the positions except for the last two weeks.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if I'm remembering correctly, our starting o-line has had different starters in most of the positions except for the last two weeks.

oh sorry... I should say, "stop making excuses, don't play the injury card" my bad

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh sorry... I should say, "stop making excuses, don't play the injury card" my bad

Oh yeah. Yeah you should! And...and I should be saying...ummm....go...go...go cheat again you cheating...cheaters!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah. Yeah you should! And...and I should be saying...ummm....go...go...go cheat again you cheating...cheaters!

i cheat because I can.... lol.. you steroid roided roider roid you

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, no doubt about it baby. Another Steelers win!

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chaney's still 1.000 this season. She/he/it said they were gonna win against the DROWNIG Steelers, not Pittsburgh :nod: