• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I got offered this trade….

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know i am late to the party, but after reading Matthew Berry's 100 facts for 2022, thought I would share numbers 16 thru 22A:

16. Here's the entire list of QBs who have thrown at least 30 touchdown passes each of the last two years: Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, Justin Herbert…and Kirk Cousins.

17. In the last two years, that same list (Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes, Allen, Herbert) are the only QBs with more total passing touchdowns than…Kirk Cousins.

18. Last year, under head coach Mike Zimmer, the Vikings were bottom 14 in the NFL in pass rate.

19. And yet, last year, Kirk Cousins was top four in the NFL in games with 2+ touchdown passes and games with at least 275 yards passing.

20. He has at least 4,000 yards passing in six of the past seven seasons.

20A. This year, Mike Zimmer was replaced by Rams offensive coordinator Kevin O'Connell.

21. Under O'Connell and new Vikings offensive coordinator Wes Phillips last year, Matthew Stafford threw for 4,886 yards, 41 passing touchdowns and was the fifth-best QB in fantasy.

22. Kirk Cousins has been a top 12 fantasy QB in six of the last seven years, including the last two seasons.

22A. He is currently going as QB15 on Yahoo, in the 13th round.
Glad I didn’t give him up lol.
I basically gave up Damien Harris in this deal.
Swapped Thomas for Moore, more risk on his end.
Gained an extra QB option and possible keeper for next season.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not weird at all... buffalo is much more enticing than Carolina... easy as that...
Absolutely but Diggs is always going to be the go-to guy. Moore has been consistently the #1 in Carolina with a different QB every year. Baker loves homerun ball. I think CMac could suffer, Baker doesn’t like to check down. Robby could get a boost but who knows

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not weird at all... buffalo is much more enticing than Carolina... easy as that...

It is an overreaction to week 1

Gave Davis is a good player and I do expect him to have a breakout season.

But DJ Moore was drafted probably 2 rounds ahead of Davis for good reason.

He had 1 slow game. Far too early to assume he is a bust, which is essentially what this guy has done.