• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't know if this is a good idea, Barry

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Barry Bonds To Confront His Biggest Detractor on Upcoming Reality Show 'H8R' Thanks to Host Mario Lopez - Daily Blend - NESN.com

I don't see how this can possibly end well for Barry. He's not going to change sports fans' minds. Those who love him now always will. Those who hate him and think of him as Satan are not going to suddenly love him because he appeared on a Mario Lopez reality show. I would guess that more people will dislike him after seeing the show, but that's just my guess.

As a side note, the idea that this show has made it onto the air proves to me that reality television is the Theater of Modern Societal Decay. From some of the celebrities who are on the show it sounds like it will be mostly people who are famous for no reason (or press-grabbing athletes) being attacked by people who are jealous of those worthless celebrities or famous athletes.

My biggest question mark in this whole thing is that Mario Lopez is described as a "longtime friend" to Bonds in this article. Clearly the years of 'roids have affected his cognitive abilities.

:behindsofa:

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:charlie:

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Barry Bonds To Confront His Biggest Detractor on Upcoming Reality Show 'H8R' Thanks to Host Mario Lopez - Daily Blend - NESN.com

I don't see how this can possibly end well for Barry. He's not going to change sports fans' minds. Those who love him now always will. Those who hate him and think of him as Satan are not going to suddenly love him because he appeared on a Mario Lopez reality show. I would guess that more people will dislike him after seeing the show, but that's just my guess.

As a side note, the idea that this show has made it onto the air proves to me that reality television is the Theater of Modern Societal Decay. From some of the celebrities who are on the show it sounds like it will be mostly people who are famous for no reason (or press-grabbing athletes) being attacked by people who are jealous of those worthless celebrities or famous athletes.

My biggest question mark in this whole thing is that Mario Lopez is described as a "longtime friend" to Bonds in this article. Clearly the years of 'roids have affected his cognitive abilities.

:behindsofa:

Is it Bruce Jenkins?