• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't get it

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole game CJ killed us..... The whole game CJ WAS NOT DOUBLE COVERED..... When I sat down on the couch today. The first thing I said is..." I hope they double CJ". It seemed like a no brainer, seriously wtf? And what's the deal with the 4th and 5 at the end of the game. The clock was stopped, they declined the penalty. I think at that point Detroit had accumulated 550 yards of offense. Why did we kick a field goal instead of throwing a pass to get a first down and ice the game? I'm sick of Jason Garrett being a pussy and relying on the Defense to hold, when all throughout his tenure we give up a heart breaking last second touchdown. I hate Garrett.... The guy has no balls.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it either. I can understand trying to let Carr cover him by himself to start the game but the coaches should have figured out it wasn't working. They should have made adjustments with Clairborne and a safety on CJ, with Carr on the other WR. I can't be mad at Carr for trying to cover CJ all by himself.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was making grabs double teamed. Dez might be the 2nd best WR in the NFL and that is a great weapon for Dallas to have but CJ is waaaaay better. Its like having Akeem Olajuwon and someone else having Jordan.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The whole game CJ killed us..... The whole game CJ WAS NOT DOUBLE COVERED..... When I sat down on the couch today. The first thing I said is..." I hope they double CJ". It seemed like a no brainer, seriously wtf? And what's the deal with the 4th and 5 at the end of the game. The clock was stopped, they declined the penalty. I think at that point Detroit had accumulated 550 yards of offense. Why did we kick a field goal instead of throwing a pass to get a first down and ice the game? I'm sick of Jason Garrett being a pussy and relying on the Defense to hold, when all throughout his tenure we give up a heart breaking last second touchdown. I hate Garrett.... The guy has no balls.
If you want to second guess, then second guess the run instead of a knee to put the team in a position to get a penalty. How do you lose a game when you are up 3 and you have the ball at the opponents 30 yard line and they only have two time outs with less than one minute and 25 seconds to play. Ask Garrett! The only coach and staff that put their team in a position to lose every week. Agree....not double covering Johnson was a bad mistake. Almost as bad as Orlando letting a receiver get behind him on a 40 plus yard play....could see this one costing a loss next week...

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to second guess, then second guess the run instead of a knee to put the team in a position to get a penalty. How do you lose a game when you are up 3 and you have the ball at the opponents 30 yard line and they only have two time outs with less than one minute and 25 seconds to play. Ask Garrett! The only coach and staff that put their team in a position to lose every week. Agree....not double covering Johnson was a bad mistake. Almost as bad as Orlando letting a receiver get behind him on a 40 plus yard play....could see this one costing a loss next week...

Can always count on Scandrick to mess up. I hated him since he missed an easy tackle in Atlanta on a 3rd down play with 1:50 seconds left. Atlanta killed the clock and we lost. Didn't jerry give Scandrick a lengthy extension while he was injured? I don't know the story, but the guy is terrible and should be cut.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was making grabs double teamed. Dez might be the 2nd best WR in the NFL and that is a great weapon for Dallas to have but CJ is waaaaay better. Its like having Akeem Olajuwon and someone else having Jordan.

Most of those double teams were after the snap and defense rolled over to CJ. Dez was doubled before the snap. JG Gambled that Carr could at least contain CJ. JG lost that gamble.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of those double teams were after the snap and defense rolled over to CJ. Dez was doubled before the snap. JG Gambled that Carr could at least contain CJ. JG lost that gamble.

As usual, Garrett makes the wrong decision.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why they didn't use more 4 and 5 WR sets considering the problems it causes for other teams. I suppose they're terrified of Romo getting blasted. The thing is, Detroit was usually only bringing 4 or 5 guys.

Also, they potentially could have pounded the rock more and had some success doing it. This team continues to struggle to have an identity. The end of the game was a perfect example of that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Best non QB in the league. You guys can have AP all you want, I'll take CJ every day in FF and real FF. Absolute beast. May end up better than Rice.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best non QB in the league. You guys can have AP all you want, I'll take CJ every day in FF and real FF. Absolute beast. May end up better than Rice.

Agree. CJ is a beast. Bitter sweet is I have both CJ and Stafford on my FF team. Would have been fine if my FF team lost with a Cowboys win.