• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don’t understand…

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
…why is this such a big deal? Seriously?! Are tennis players, such wallflowers? “You suck” is that such a horrible thing to say? I’ve heard worse at hockey, basketball, baseball and football games. People boo their own teams for poor play. You suck, is just such a soft put down. Golfers are the same. I know apparently people stay quiet while the match in tennis is going on, but still, to have a full blown meltdown just seems like such an overreaction.

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
…why is this such a big deal? Seriously?! Are tennis players, such wallflowers? “You suck” is that such a horrible thing to say? I’ve heard worse at hockey, basketball, baseball and football games. People boo their own teams for poor play. You suck, is just such a soft put down. Golfers are the same. I know apparently people stay quiet while the match in tennis is going on, but still, to have a full blown meltdown just seems like such an overreaction.

Our society now a days!!! SOFT!!!!

xis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally understand why. It's because she SUCKS! Agree that society as a whole is soft to the point of disturbing.