• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don’t know what to say other than “holy shit”

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah crap bad link, well the breaking news story is on there.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it is completely nuts what happens throughout the world at soccer matches

My sister got her knee and ankle broken when she was in Italy at a match because fans shoved her into the railing

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this video on soccer in Indonesia.

The following is all prevalent from film here in Argentina:
- Deaths inside and outside the stadium
- Barra brava (hooligans) for teams.. fight with other teams or even fight within other factions of same club team
- Mafia involvement with league
- Match fixing

For 5+ years now there is ban on visiting teams fans in the domestic league as they have hard time controlling violence across entire league.

I live in Rosario.. there are 2 large clubs here and the city is divided. Large parts of city (telephone poles, walls, bus stops) are either painted blue and yellow (Rosario Central) or black and red (Newells).

Fortunately no incident like the one that killed 170+ in Indonesia has happened here yet.

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this video on soccer in Indonesia.

The following is all prevalent from film here in Argentina:
- Deaths inside and outside the stadium
- Barra brava (hooligans) for teams.. fight with other teams or even fight within other factions of same club team
- Mafia involvement with league
- Match fixing

For 5+ years now there is ban on visiting teams fans in the domestic league as they have hard time controlling violence across entire league.

I live in Rosario.. there are 2 large clubs here and the city is divided. Large parts of city (telephone poles, walls, bus stops) are either painted blue and yellow (Rosario Central) or black and red (Newells).

Fortunately no incident like the one that killed 170+ in Indonesia has happened here yet.

I was reading that the Argentine title will be decided this weekend - Boca and Racing can both still win the title. Boca are playing Indpendiente (Racing's huge rivals) and Racing are playing River Plate (Boca's sworn enemies)! Should be interesting.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading that the Argentine title will be decided this weekend - Boca and Racing can both still win the title. Boca are playing Indpendiente (Racing's huge rivals) and Racing are playing River Plate (Boca's sworn enemies)! Should be interesting.

That was actually last weekend, games were already played. I do not watch too much Argentine league anymore, level of play keeps getting worse due to economic situation here.

It did come down to the end of both games and was rather brutal if you are a supporter of one of the teams.